|"Zombies?! Don't let them tag you or you'll turn into one! On the bright side, you'll get to chase the other players."|
The four players timidly walk into a graveyard with the gates closing behind them. Camera zooms up to the back of a Mii. The Mii turns around and reveals that he/she is a zombie. The camera zooms out to show the full area, which shows two more zombies. The players jump in surprise. The minigame starts.
Taking place in a graveyard, the players must run from three zombies that try to capture them. If a player gets tagged by a zombie, they turn into one and can assist the other zombies in catching the other players. The player who is left standing wins.
In Spot the Sneak, the zombies will completely ignore the Sneak and go after the other players.
Zombies stop advancing. Sky turns from night to sunrise. The zombies and the zombie players turn back to normal Miis and they fall to the ground and are dizzy. The winning character smiles and jumps with happiness.
- This minigame is based off a popular outdoor game which is played in quite the same fashion.
- Even though Expert and Master Miis are smarter than others, they usually don't go to the nearest opening when they're about to get caught by zombies.
- The game automatically ends after 5 minutes.
- If all players survive, it will result in a tie.
- The same ending will happen, but with less Miis as zombies.
- The tombstones will always change.
- A bat will occasionally fly by.
- The zombie Miis will sometimes clip through the tombstones a little bit.
- If you look at the background, there seems to be another fence, meaning that there might be another graveyard.
- The grass on the graveyard is a bit off, considering that the players that get near it look like they're floating.