Not to be confused with Yuehua.
|Level||Tennis: Spectator only
Boxing: Coach only
Baseball: Teammate only
|CPU Rank||Master Difficulty|
He only competes as a Baseball teammate and appears as a spectator in Tennis and a coach in Boxing.
In Wii Party U, Yuya is in Master Difficulty.
- In Stage 1 of Tabletop Gauntlet Time Attack, he is in 1st place with a time of 1:30.00.
- In 3-Player Button Smashers, he, Polly and Clara hold 1st place with 35 points.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: ゆうや (Yūya)
(His Japanese name is similar to his English name, but with an accent above the U.)
- According to the Wii Sports Club files, Yuya's Internal ID is 029.
- Yuya is in the Wii Sports Club artwork covers, as a Boxer.
- Strangely, Yuya poses as a boxer in Wii Sports Club promotions, but he's never seen in Boxing. This could mean that he was originally going to participate in Boxing, but he was scrapped, or it could simply be there for promotional purposes.
- In his box art, he has lighter skin and has pink set as his favorite color.
- He appears as a staff ghost in Water Park and Electrodome in Mario Kart 8.
- According to his Mario Kart 8 Ghost Profile, he's Japanese.
- Yuya was featured in a Japanese promotional video for Streetpass Mii Plaza. Translated from Japanese to English, he states he is from Kanagawa, Japan, and has made a big mistake in his part-time job.
- Yuya appears in a European guide for transferring Miis from the Wii to the 3DS. His appearance has been slightly simplified, as the Wii's Mii Channel does not have as many features.
- In the data files of Miitopia, he's listed as Young.
- In Wii Party U, Yuya appears as P4 in the preview video for Button Smashers.
- Yuya appears on Wii Fit U Gym Community preview page on Wii Fit U main menu.
- In addition, he also appears on Wii Fit U Fit Meter Challenge preview page on Wii Fit U Fit Meter menu.
- His height value is set to 76 and his weight value is set to 83.
- He is seen playing Snap Judgement on the Wii Party U cover.