|Title||Swordplay Showdown Nineteenth Boss|
|Level|| Tennis: 1100/1200 (PRO)
Cycling: 75th out of 98
Yoko's skill level in Tennis is 1200 (Pro), but if her partner is Mike, her skill level will be 1100. Otherwise, her partner is Keiko. She is also a Pro in Boxing, with a skill level between 1369-1524 points. (the fourth-best player). Her skill level in Baseball is good at 650-700 and she leads a team of herself, Ai, Alex, Daisuke, Haru, Naomi, Ashley, Rachel, and Lucía. Yoko plays on the Baseball teams of Tyrone, Andy, Tatsuaki, Steph, Ryan, Hayley, Julie, and Kathrin.
In Swordplay Showdown, Yoko is the Boss of level 19. She is very defensive and strikes often. She is surrounded by 3-hearted fighters like Maria and Tyrone. It is recommended that you get to her with 3 hearts. In Swordplay, she is good enough. Her skill is 881-885. In Table Tennis, she is in Pro Class. Her level is 1226+. In Basketball, her skill level is low at only 282. Her team is Julie and Emily. She is pretty bad at Cycling, coming 75th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Yoko is a Master Mii.
- You can earn her badge for every 500 edits you make on "Japanese Miis" articles, for making 100 edits on "Females who plays Boxing" articles or for making 10 edits on "Mii's Who Love White" articles.
- Her Japanese name is ようこ (Yōko).
- Her Korean name is 지숙 (Jisug).
- In Wii Party, Yoko and Akira have the second best pair rating in Friend Connection at 68 points (Good Pals), just 2 points behind Matt, the Boxing and Swordplay Champion, and Lucía, the Table Tennis champion.
- Yoko has the top default ranking for Marching Orders in Wii Party: 5000 points.
- Yoko is the only Master Mii whose favorite color is white.
- In both Tennis and Table Tennis she is the 19th best player, but in Basketball, she is the 19th worst player. coincidentally, she is the Boss of the 19th Stage in Swordplay Showdown.
- She’s Japanese.
- This information is assumed because of her name. Not a single Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort Mii has a confirmed nationality.
- Yoko is ambidextrous because she is left-handed in Tennis, but is right-handed in Baseball and Table Tennis.
- She is the only CPU Mii who has that hair.
- In her Wii Music artwork, she plays the Galactic Congas.
- Yoko is one of the Swordplay Showdown bosses that appeared in the first Wii Sports game, others being Matt, Sarah, Marco, Steph and Anna.
- Her name means "side" in Japanese.
- Just like the other bosses Tomoko and Fritz, she attacks quickly with no holding back in Stage 19 of Swordplay Showdown. It's best if you block. However, when she fails to attack, she defends herself from damage, just like Fritz.
- Judged by Overall Skill Level, she is the 2nd Best Swordplay Showdown Boss.
- Yoko is the only Female Boss that defends herself after failing to attack.
- She is both the 2nd to last Mii to come up alphabetically and the 2nd to last boss in Showdown.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi