Not to be confused with Wii Play.
Wii Play: Motion is a game for the Nintendo Wii and a sequel to Wii Play. It is the final instalment of the Wii Series on the Wii. It was released on June 13, 2011 in North America, June 24, 2011 in Europe, June 30, 2011 in Australia, and July 7, 2011 in Japan. Wii Play: Motion sold 1,640,000 units as of December 2014, making this the 2nd worst selling Wii Series game on the Wii after Wii Chess. The game was most commonly bundled with a Wii MotionPlus controller and used the improvements in the technology compared to the original Wii Remote in the seventeen different minigames.
Wii Play: Motion contains 12 games available via the main menu, each with its own submodes. It is unique in the Wii Series for having many developers each doing one, two or three of the games in this collection. At the start you can only play 4 games, so to unlock the next four and then the final four, you have to play all of the games already unlocked.
- Cone Zone (Developed by Arzest)
- Veggie Guardin' (Developed by Good-Feel)
- Skip Skimmer (Developed by Good-Feel)
- Pose Mii Plus (Developed by Skip)
- Trigger Twist (Developed by Prope)
- Jump Park (Developed by Arzest)
- Teeter Targets (Developed by Nintendo)
- Spooky Search (Developed by Arzest)
- Wind Runner (Developed by Vanpool)
- Treasure Twirl (Developed By Mitchell Corporation)
- Flutter Fly (Developed by Skip)
- Star Shuttle (Developed By Chunsoft)
Title Screen Games
All title screen games except Ball can only be played by waiting at the title screen, where it would randomly select one of the other games. These games play a version of the title screen as music and be quit at any time by pressing A and B.
- Kaleidoscope: Spin the Wii Remote to move the kaleidoscope around to create many colorful murals.
- Bubble Wand: Whisk the wand around to create bubbles of different sizes.
- Ball: A ball that an be turned with the credits on the back of it. To play this game, hold B at the title screen.
- Dolphin (Developed By Chunsoft) (Unlocked by getting all gold medals.)
- Unicycle (Developed By Mitchell Corporation) (Unlocked by getting all platinum medals.)