Wii Play: Motion is a game for Wii and a sequel to Wii Play.It is the final instalment of the Wii Series on the Wii. It was released on June the 13th 2011 in North America, June the 24th 2011 in Europe, June the 30th 2011 in Australia and July the 7th in Japan.Wii Play: Motion sold 1,640,000 Units as of December 2014.The game was bundled with a Wii MotionPlus controller, and uses the improvements to the technology in the Wii MotionPlus controller in the 17 different minigames.
Wii Play: Motion contains 12 main games, each with its own submodes. it is unique in the wii series for having many developers each doing one, two or three of the minigames in the collection.there is also 5 title screen minigames, two of which are unlockable.
- Cone Zone (Developed by Arzest)
- Veggie Guardin' (Developed by Good-Feel)
- Skip Skimmer (Developed by Good-Feel)
- Pose Mii Plus (Developed by Skip)
- Trigger Twist (Developed by Prope)
- Jump Park (Developed by Arzest)
- Teeter Targets (Developed by Nintendo)
- Spooky Search (Developed by Arzest)
- Wind Runner (Developed by Vanpool)
- Treasure Twirl (Developed By Mitchell Corporation)
- Flutter Fly (Developed by Skip)
- Star Shuttle (Developed By Chunsoft)
Title Screen Games
- Bubble making
- Ball (hold B on the title Screen) (Credits are on the back of the Ball)
Unlockable Title Screen Games
- Dolphin (Developed By Chunsoft) (Unlocked by getting all Gold medals)
- Unicycle (Developed By Mitchell Corporation) (Unlocked by getting all Platinum Medals)
Wii Play Motion received Mixed of Average reviews according to Metacritic with a score of 60, two points ahead of Wii Play.