Wii U game. It was announced in January 2013, and appeared at E3 2013. It was released on October 25, 2013. It's a sequel to the 2010 Wii game, Wii Party.
There are two board games in Wii Party U like Board Game Island in Wii Party: Highway Rollers and GamePad Island. Over 80 different new minigames are available. Some modes allow players to play on the Wii U GamePad.
- TV Party
- House Party
- Button Smashers (2-4 players, 5-15 min)
- Name That Face (3-4 players, 15 min)
- Lost-and-Found Square (3-4 players, 5-20 min)
- Sketchy Situation (3-4 players, 20 min)
- Do U Know Mii? (3-4 players, 30 min)
- Water Runners (2-4 players, 10 min)
- Feed Mii! (3-4 players, 15 min)
- Dance with Mii (2-4 players, 10 min)
- GamePad Party
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.