Matt (Level 1496-1500) (Champion/PRO)
Purple Armor Thin
Volcano Reverse is the last and hardest stage in Swordplay Showdown, following Castle Reverse. If you complete this stage you get a stamp saying that you have completed all the stages in Showdown. You will also get a stamp if you manage to go through the whole stage, start to finish, without losing a single heart.
Purple Armor Thin
- Misaki (small lanky)
- Vincenzo (small lanky)
- Kathrin (small thin)
- Nelly (small lanky)
- Hiroshi (small thin)
- Tommy (small lanky)
- Tyrone (lanky)
- Gwen (lanky)
- Rin* (lanky)
- Eduardo* (lanky)
- Chris** (bulky)
- Mike** (bulky)
- George (bulky)
Black Armor Boss
- Matt (bulky)
- In this stage, the sword fighters' swords, which are supposed to be red, end up appearing light purple because of the light in the volcano. The same is with Volcano.
- This stage is no different from the normal version, due to it being a literal circle. You just change directions on where you are going (Right on this one, left on the other).
- This stage has more Black Armored Miis than any other stage, having 13 (Not including Matt the Boss).
- While the other Black Armored Miis have thin legs and thin knee pads, Mike, Chris, and George are seen wearing the same armor with thick legs and thick knee pads like Cole, Barbara, Fritz, Gabriele and Matt have. However, they are smaller than Matt.
- Being that this is the final and hardest stage, the Miis encountered in it, some more than particular, are a lot more aggressive and thus harder to beat. Many Miis will strike the very moment they get close to the player or block a player's swing.
- Haru is the only Red Armored Mii in this stage, an unusual trait for this stage as almost every other stage has more than one Mii for each armor type that is present.
- Tyrone and Gwen are the only Aggressive Black Armored Miis that wear the Lanky variant.
- Abby, James, Martin, Mia, Miyu, Nick, Ryan, Shinnosuke, Shouta, Ursula, and Ai are the only non-boss Miis that are absent in this stage.
- This is the last stage that does not feature green armored Miis.
- This is one of the three stages to have small Black Armors, the others being Castle Reverse and Cliffs Reverse.
- This is one of two stages where the Miis with Thin Purple Armor don't attack quickly. The other stage is Lighthouse Reverse.
- Hiroshi and Kathrin seem to have thinner legs than the other Small Black Armored enemies in this stage.
- Nelly is the only Black Armored Mii that comes with a horde of Miis with her.
- This is the only stage where non-boss Black Armored Miis use Bulky Black Armor.
- The Purple Armored Thin Miis are not as aggressive as the ones in Stage 17 and 18. They are more defensive and share a similar moveset as Purple Armored and Red Armored Miis.
- Comparing Chris and Mike, who are the only Black Armor Miis who do not defend themselves immediately when they fail to hit you, Mike's movesets are more unpredictable. He tends to move his sword around and will strike you at any moment whereas for Chris, he always blocks and will immediately try to hit you if you fail to hit him.
Tips on How to Win
- Defend on the purple armor Miis, and Haru, the only red armor Mii. They will defend and you can hit the aggressive brown armors and the double striking brown armors by side-killing them.
- Rin and Eduardo are defensive and share a similar moveset to the purple armors. You can defend them and side-kill them, and maybe make them your last enemies. If you kill either one of them last, you would probably beat the stage untouched!