If you're looking for Board Game Island Volcano in Wii Party, go to Volcano (Wii Party).
The next stage is Bridge Reverse.
This is a normal stage.
This stage has 70 enemies in it.
For the other stage, see Volcano Reverse.
This is the last normal stage. After this stage, a notification appears saying that you have unlocked a bonus level. That is the first reverse level, Bridge Reverse.
Black Armor Boss
- In this stage, the sword fighters' swords, which are supposed to be red, end up appearing light purple because of the light in the volcano. The same is with the Volcano Reverse.
- This is the first stage in Showdown in which the Boss (Gabriele) will act very defensive and will strike more often.
- This is the first stage to have the Non-Boss Miis that wear the Black Armor and have three hearts.
- This is the first stage to not have any Green Armored Miis. Like this stage, nearly every stage after this one has little to none of these Miis.
- Abby, Elisa, Greg, Kathrin, Martin, Michael, Mike, Naomi, Oscar, and Tyrone are the only non-boss Miis that are absent. But they, except for Abby and Martin, will return in the reverse level.
- There is an additional sound file that excludes the noises that the swords make, corpses make, and footsteps make, in addition to the music one can obviously hear the bubbling of the lava or the special wind direction (up) noises.
- Shouta, Mia, Miyu, Ryan, Ursula, Ai, James, Nick, and Shinnosuke appear on this stage, but not the reversed version of it.