As far as I'm concerned, most people like the Miis from the Wii more than the Miis from the Wii U. I'm guessing it's because the Miis from the Wii U look a tad bit too detailed and sometimes a bit weird, while the Miis from the Wii, not having that much stuff to work with, don't look that weird. Let's start with the basics.
Barbara, Maria, Claudia, Yunyun, Marit, Sophia: Eyes are too large.
Victor, Joost, Irina: Mouth is way too close to their nose.
Shu-hui, Yuehua, Masako: They look like ducks more than anything.
Hee-joon, David, Zi-kai, Xiaojian: What in the world?!
Delilah, José: If someone looked like that in real life, I'm running.
Jianjun: His mustache is WAY too far up his nose. It looks like nostril hairs.
Guillermo: He looks normal when.…Read more >
I have created a Tier List for the Swordplay Showdown Bosses so that everyone can lay out their blatant opinions on the choices for bosses. To make one yourself, go to https://tiermaker.com/create/swordplay-showdown-bosses-219963Read more >
(Everyone gets in the Cabin)
Léonie: What the f*** are we hiding from?!
George: If I told you, it wouldn't make any sense.
Léonie: Look, I've seen a ton of weird, unbelievable s*** throughout my life. Whatever it is, I-
Léonie: Qu'est-ce que c'était au nom de Dieu?!
George: I'll give you a hint... Its species appeared in Wii Play Motion.
Lucía: What can those little midgets do? Besides stealing crops.
George: No, not that!
Miyu: Then that leaves out... Oh, you gotta be fu-
Miyu: Way to cut off what I was saying, you b****!
Shouta: I told everyone that bringing dinosaurs to Wii Play Motion was a bad idea, but did they listen? NO!
Léonie: I didn't live in Wuhu Island by that time. I only know …
Read more >
1. Bernd and Juliette (20 balanced)
2. Delilah and Mark (19 balanced)
3. Kazuhiko and Yuriko (18 balanced)
4. Carlo and Xiuping (16 balanced)
5. Bowen and Mitsu (15 balanced)
6. Sho and Ji-hoon (12 balanced)
7. Millie and Dylan (11 balanced)
8. Hee-joon and Hiromi (10 balanced)
9. Ivo and Bernardo (9 balanced)
10. Adrien and Donna (8 balanced)
1. Pavel and Chris (20 balanced)
2. Xixi and Jialan (19 balanced)
3. Steven and Haruka (18 balanced)
4. Patricia and Ricardo (17 balanced)
5. Erick and Merrick (15 balanced)
6. Anne and Marius (14 balanced)
7. Masako and Se-young (13 balanced)
8. Victor and Irina (12 balanced)
9. Cheng-han and Rui-Lin (11 balanced)
10. Maria and Guillermo (10 balanced)
1. Sara and Enrique (17 ba…
Read more >
Alisha: Stupid freaking twats. Who do they think they are, making a mockery of themselves? Acting like ******* lunatics?! I swear, if I stayed one more minute in there, I was about to lose it fully. I absolutely hate-
Shu-hui: HEY! THERE YOU ARE! I was wondering were you went. How 'bout we finish what we started?
(Alisha seems unmoved by it)
Shu-hui: Um... This is the part where you're supposed to scream like a little kid... YO, ALISHA!
(Alisha is still unbothered by it)
Shu-hui: Well... Ain't gonna lose a free chance. Time to-
(Just as Shu-hui got close enough to Alisha, Alisha grabs her by the neck tightly)
Alisha: What? Time to what? 'Cuz it certainly ain't time to die for me, duck lips.
(Alisha then uses the othe…
Read more >