Okay, so I did rank all the 100 Wii CPUs on my user page. However, I want to go into a bit more detail as to why. Also, the Miis within the six categories will be switched around too.
On the right: My 2nd edition TierList, also posted on my user page and was last updated on Friday, December 4.
1) Eva - Definitely one of my favorite Miis of all time! She's ranked #6 in terms of overall skill level, and she also has the 2nd-highest Total Skill Level, just behind Pierre. She's also the vice-champion of Basketball and plays on Champion Tommy's team with Tyrone. Sucks to see her fail in Table Tennis as the 8th-worst player. But she is an Expert CPU and fun to play with all throughout the Wii series. Also she appears in Black Armor on Stage 10 in Swordplay Showdown, which is nice.
2) Pierre - Another yet high-ranking Mii on top. He ranks in the top 10 in every sport he's a Pro at, and that doesn't include Tennis or Table Tennis, but still. It's a shame he doesn't appear in Black Armor, however, and only Purple Armor twice. He deserves every bit to be a Master CPU in Wii Party and he actually ranks one of the top 10 in Friend Connection with Eva. He also has the highest Total Skill Level and is ranked #10.
3) Sakura - Sakura's spot in #3 could, in fact, go down. She's WuhuTourist's least-favorite Mii, which is admittable because she's the Champion of Baseball, making her a hardcore opponent and leads a team of some of WuhuTourist's least favorite Miis like Takumi and Maria and also some of my least favorite Miis, Nick and David (and Steve too). However, she's fun to play against in Tennis, considering she's the Anti-Champion. She's also a Master CPU, which she might not deserve because she doesn't make it near the top of any rankings.
4) Matt - Matt is a double-Champion, being the Champion of both Boxing and Swordplay. However, since Boxing is one the hardest sports in-game, Matt is only really faced in Tennis and Baseball, where he ranks in the bottom 9 both times. He's also the final boss of Stage 20. He also has the highest ranking in Solo Mode (Expert). Deserves to be a Master CPU, despite only being ranked #52 in overall rankings.
5) Sarah - She, along with Elisa, is the Champion of Tennis. She's also a hardcore opponent in Baseball and Boxing. Too bad to see her skills go down in Wii Sports Resort along with being a Beginner CPU in Wii Party. She also appears in Cry Babies as one of the babies. So cute! She's also the boss of Stage 6 in Swordplay Showdown.
6) Saburo - Saburo is one of the most hardcore opponents in Wii Sports, along with Sarah, Eva, and Theo. Very fun to play with in Tennis (not in Baseball though). Too bad his skills dropped in Wii Sports Resort, but they're still good enough. It's also sad he is only a Beginner CPU and doesn't wear Black Armor at all in Showdown. Also, his internal ID is 00 so you won't go against him after the champion unless seen as a Basketball teammate on Maria's team or Siobhán's team.
7) Yoko - She's very fun to play against in Tennis, with Keiko (not Mike, though!), and is a very hardcore opponent in Boxing and Table Tennis. She's also the boss of Stage 19 in Showdown, which fits her very well. Too bad her skill levels are very low in Basketball and Cycling. She's also a Master CPU in Wii Party.
8) Keiko - She's an Expert CPU which is nice. She's also a Pro in Tennis, and near Pro in Baseball. However, her skill levels suffer in Wii Sports Resort, being the vice-Beginner of Table Tennis and pretty bad in Swordplay. She's a Pro in Cycling, which is nice.
10) Haru - The only thing really special about her is her Pro status in Basketball. It's a shame she had to be paired up with Misaki, and of course, Abe. She's also one of the Black Armors on Stage 19. Too bad she's not a Pro in anything else, and only in Beginner Difficulty.
11) Elisa - She and Sarah are the Tennis Champions. Also, very hardcore as the vice-Champion of Boxing. So sad I couldn't beat her in Baseball, only because of A FEW TEAMMATES... And also, her skill level drops a lot in Wii Sports Resort, being a Pro in no sports in that game. She ranks #51 in the rankings. She's an Advanced CPU, though, which is nice.
13) Anna - She's the Champion of Cycling, the vice-Champion of Swordplay, and the Pro-Class Beginner of Tennis and Boxing. However, she is the vice-Beginner of Basketball and only mediocre in Baseball and Table Tennis. She's also the boss of Stage 9 in Showdown.
14) Tyrone - He's a very hardcore opponent in Boxing, Basketball, and Tennis plus appears in Black Armor the most times, in Stages 14, 19, and obviously, 20. He plays on the Champion Tommy's team in Basketball and is a Master CPU in Wii Party.
15) Fumiko - Too bad that she doesn't appear in the top half of anything, she's ranked as the 4th-worst opponent in the Wii Series. She is, however, fun to play with in everything.
18) Tommy - He's the Basketball Champion and is very hardcore. Probably one of the hardest Champions to beat, however, and that will bring him down a little. Too bad he's only a Beginner CPU in Wii Party, but at least he's ranked #3 in overall skill.
19) Silke - She's fun to play with in Tennis and Baseball, is a fun challenge in Basketball, and is, ironically, the most dangerous opponent in Stage 2, more than boss Gabi. Too bad she doesn't wear Black Armor, but at least she's in Expert Difficulty.
20) Martin - Although ranked #98 in overall skill, he's still fun to play with. He's also a Pro in Cycling, which is too bad because Cycling isn't counted in the overall skill, if it was, he would be ranked much higher..
24) Siobhán - People often say she looks like a cat, which makes me like her even more. She's a very hardcore opponent in Table Tennis and is ranked #16 out of 100 as the 2nd non-Pro. She's also a Pro in Cycling.
25) Kathrin - She appears in Black Armor on Stage 20 however she is the fourth-worst opponent in Swordplay. She's also only a Pro in Tennis and Table Tennis, very easy to beat in boxing, and later baseball.
26) Midori - She's WuhuTourist's favorite Mii, and I like her too. She has the same skill level as a Pro in Swordplay and Basketball but unfortunately fails in Table Tennis. She appears as an Expert CPU, which is nice.
29) Mia - Looks cute, nothing more to say.
30) Miyu - She's the third-best Baseball player, as a baseman on Sakura's team. However, she is terrible in Swordplay and bad in Basketball. And she's a Beginner CPU.
31) Julie - An overhated Mii, however, she is fun to play with. Too bad she's a Beginner CPU.
33) Ren - Almost the same as Rin.
34) Michael - A fun challenge in Boxing as well as Tennis and Baseball. Too bad he's only an Advanced CPU and doesn't wear Black Armor.
36) Naomi - Very fun, that's about all.
37) Giovanna - Same as Naomi.
39) Kentaro - Very fun to play with in all sports, except Baseball (because of some people...)
40) Eddy - Nothing much about him.
41) Rachel - Again, nothing much.
43) Jackie - Nothing much about her.
46) Nelly - She's the highest-ranked of all the Miis, which puts her up higher.
49) Mike - Often referred to as the "Extreme Canoeist", but nothing much.
50) Ai - Quite forgettable.
51) Ursula - Other than being the 3rd Basketball Pro, very forgettable.
54) Tomoko - She's ranked #96 of 100 in overall skill, but still quite forgettable.
56) Hayley - Quite forgettable.
57) Akira - Quite triggerious in Baseball on Elisa's team, but still okay.
58) Víctor - I mean, he's kinda fun, but still quite hardcore.
60) Patrick - Only the 4th-highest overall skill, but quite forgettable.
62) Susana - Very forgettable as well.
66) James - He only appears as the starter in Cycling. And, he's one of the most hardcore opponents in all sports. If he actually competed in Cycling, I think I would've put him up higher.
69) Theo - He has the third-highest skill level and is ranked #5 in overall skill. However, unlike Pierre, Eva, and Tyrone, he's not that fun of a challenge to play against. He appears in Black Armor on Stage 18 with Daisuke and the Boss Fritz.
70) Megan - She's the worst-ranked of the CPUs, of overall skill level. She's also in Standard Difficulty which is why she's low.
71) Holly - I used to despise her, but she is starting to become a challenge (in a good way) in Table Tennis. Still, not good in Basketball and Swordplay, and very rigged in Wii Party.
72) Hiroshi - He looks ugly and is one of the hardest Black Armors to beat in Stage 20. Also, he ranks #1 in Beginner Balance Boat, with Chris. He's also the worst of the 5 starters before Matt and Miyu, very hardcore in Baseball, and of course, Cycling, right?
73) Shouta - Looks ugly and very hardcore in Swordplay as a Black Armor in Stage 14. He took a long time to beat in Baseball, and then later, I got Mercy Ruled by Sarah and had to face him again. He's also one of the five starters before Matt and Miyu.
75) Steve - Yet another Standard CPU. He's the 7th-best opponent in Baseball but is very annoying on Sakura's team. He's also annoying enough in all the other sports, good that he doesn't appear in Black Armor.
77) Cole - He's the Beginner of Table Tennis and is ranked the 2nd-worst in overall skill. He's also the first boss, on Stage 1, I'd have to say he's actually much easier than the regular Purple Armor.
78) Jessie - She screwed me a lot in Baseball, ranging from teams of Elisa to Jake, all 16 teams she plays on. Always catches my ball when seen as an outfielder on someone else's team. She's also a Pro in Basketball, but good that she's only in Beginner Difficulty.
79) Daisuke (Wii) - Screwed me on Stage 18 of Showdown, WHY does he even appear in Black Armor on Stage 12? Very hardcore as a Tennis opponent, and even in Boxing I got knockout. I do not want to go against him in Swordplay.
80) Hiromasa - He's the boss of Stage 5 which is quite screwed, because he was very aggressive when I got there. Good thing I was lucky enough to beat him first try. And, very hardcore in Table Tennis and even Basketball, too.
81) Hiromi (Wii) - Both Hiromis (from Wii and Wii U) are quite forgettable, but this one is much worse. Hiromi is the 7th-best in Swordplay but doesn't even appear in Black Armor! She's also much worse in the other sports, and only in Advanced Difficulty.
82) Maria (Wii) - Quite hardcore as an opponent in Baseball, even worse on Sakura's team where she appears as an outfielder. She also appears in Black Armor TWICE, in Stages 13 and 19, which she DOESN'T deserve. Why is she a Pro in Tennis and Swordplay, she is like garbage! At least she's a Standard CPU, which is better...
84) Abby - On teams from Fumiko to Mike, she just screws me in Baseball! Good that she's a Beginner CPU, but then, in Wii Sports Resort, SHE'S A F###in' PRO IN ALL SPORTS!! And she doesn't even wear Black Armor!
85) George - WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SCREW ME IN SHOWDOWN!? You're one of the Black Armors in Stage 20 along with Matt, and you just SCREW ME before I can ever get to him! And when I finally do, HIT, AND I'M DEAD, BECAUSE YOU SCREWED TWO OF MY LIVES! And in Basketball and Table Tennis, you're just plain terrible! Why are you a Pro in Cycling? And a Master CPU?
90) Rainer - Just plain ugly and hardcore in Table Tennis
91) Gabriele - He's the boss of Stage 10, the first stage to have multiple black armors. And yet, HE ACTS JUST LIKE MATT FROM STAGE 20! AND YOU'RE A PRO IN BASKETBALL, TOO!? GOOD THAT YOU'RE TERRIBLE IN TABLE TENNIS, AND ALSO SWORDPLAY! But being in Advanced Difficulty, SUCH A PAIN!
93) Fritz - WHY ARE YOU THE BOSS OF STAGE 18!? YOU GIVE ME SUCH A HARD TIME!! Okay, so I get past Theo and Daisuke with 3 hearts, and then HIT, HIT, HIT, AND I'M DEAD! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THAT!??? AND YOU'RE THE VICE-CHAMPION OF CYCLING, but even Alisha and Tomoko and Steph are better!
94) Sota - Why are you a Pro in two sports? YOU'RE NOT EVEN GOOD AT IT! I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOUR STYLE! BEING IN STANDARD DIFFICULTY IS ENOUGH, BUT I'D LIKE IT BETTER IN BEGINNER!!!
95) Shohei - I used to like you, but now YOU'RE SUCH A PAIN IN THE A##! WHY ARE YOU IN THE TOP 10 IN BOTH BASKETBALL AND TABLE TENNIS!? YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE A PRO ON THE OVERALL RANKINGS! GOOD THAT YOU DON'T WEAR BLACK ARMOR!
96) Emma - SUCH A PAIN! You're always one of the most hardcore teammates on Elisa's Baseball team! I throw a 94 mph fastball, and she just HITS IT AND GETS A HOME RUN! And then... MERCY RULE! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE ME LOSE TO ELISA FIRST TIME!!!! WHY, just WHY, do you HAVE to BE SUCH A PAIN!??? And in BOXING, you're the first female, but still YOU GAVE ME A KNOCKOUT FIRST ROUND! WHY ARE YOU IN MASTER DIFFICULTY? YOU DON'T DESERVE IT!
For this one I chose to address the 4 worst Miis at one time.
97-100) Chris, Abe, Chika, and Nick - CHRIS. WHY, CHRIS? I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOU. YOU ARE A LIVING NUISANCE. First, you're just PLAIN UGLY, and second, YOU'RE ONE OF THE F###in' STARTERS BEFORE MATT AND MIYU! SUCH A PAIN TO PLAY AGAINST YOU IN BASEBALL, GLAD I DIDN'T HAVE TO FACE YOU IN TENNIS AND BOXING, if I did, S###!!! AND YOU'RE SO BAD AT EVERYTHING, YOU PIECE OF TRASH! YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE AT LEVEL 700 IN BASKETBALL AND CLOSE TO 900 IN TABLE TENNIS! NICK AND ABE ARE THE SAME WAY, ABE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE A PRO IN EVERYTHING (Also, look at how low Abe's mouth is), AND NICK SHOULDN'T BE THE BASEBALL VICE-CHAMPION!! YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE ANTI-PROS, THE BOTTOM 3 OF EVERYTHING! EVEN MEGAN AND COLE AND RYAN AND FUMIKO COULD'VE BENEFITED FROM YOUR SKILLS, YOU STUPID B####ES! WHY DOES ECKLEO EVEN LIKE YOU!? NICK IS SUCH A HARDCORE OPPONENT IN BOXING, AND EVEN TENNIS, and if that's not enough, you have to be the F###in' OUTFIELDER on Sakura's team! AND CHIKA, SHE MAY JUST BE AN ANTI-PRO, but she's the HIGHEST-RANKED of them, and SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT! ALSO, YOU'RE ALL A PAIN IN THE A## IN WII PARTY, WHY ARE CHRIS AND ABE AND NICK IN STANDARD DIFFICULTY!? YOU ALL DESERVE TO BE IN BEGINNER!!! AND WHY IS CHRIS ON TOP OF ONE OF THE RANKINGS (Hiroshi and him are first in Beginner Balance Boat)!? HIROSHI DESERVED A BETTER PARTNER THAN YOU! AND NICK WITH SHOUTA? (2nd on Balance Boat) THEY DESERVED BETTER! AND CHRIS PAIRED UP WITH SOTA ON TIME ATTACK (1st)!? I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU!!!!! GET OUT OF MY LIVES, ALL OF YOU!!!!
(Note: I actually did use the n-word. It is deleted, but still)