Not gonna come here very often nowadays. I come here only to add infos about other Wii games.
Hi! My name is Unknown Channel. I'm Interested in Wii Series and sometimes like to make up stories about CPU Miis!
Unfortunately, I can't play those games 'cause I don't have a Wii or a Wii U (or any Nintendo consoles, except for GBA SP, but that's really old and now it's broken). Now, if only I have those... (I mostly have PlayStation consoles.)
Ranked No.1 since:
- March 21, 2019 - April 13, 2019. I got dethroned by Végégon.
- April 17, 2019 and got dethroned again by Jonasabbou13 the next day.
- April 22, 2019 - May 9, 2019. By Végégon again.
- June 15, 2019 - ???
What Am I Doing Here?
Can be done at any time
- Checking out this wiki.
- Chat with other users, sometimes.
- Adding infos about minigames on Wii Party games.
You might wonder why I'm inactive when most of you are active... That's because our time zones are different. I'm active while most of you are sleeping.
Finally, on October 12, 2019, I've finally gotten the platinum badge on this Wiki!
Lucky Badge Collection (Haru's Badge)
1st: 30,000th edit
2nd: 35,000th edit
3rd: 45,000th edit
4th: 47,000th edit
5th: 49,000th edit
6th: 51,000th edit
7th: 54,000th edit
8th: 59,000th edit
9th: 62,000th edit
10th: 64,000th edit
11th: 65,000th edit
12th: 67,000th edit
13th: 69,000th edit
14th: 73,000th edit
Which Miis Do I Like?
I really like Miis with this hairstyle:
I don't know why, but I feel like there's something elegant and gorgeous about this hairstyle, especially when I see it from the side view! Also, Miis with this hairstyle tend to have attractive and interesting faces!
- Ryan (Although it's a bit weird to see male Miis with that hairstyle... No wonder he and Enrique grew facial hair to prevent them from being mistaken as females.)
- Enrique (Same thing as Ryan, but look at his lifeguard body!)
- Sara (Sara smiiiiile!)
- Araceli (Her name meaning is holy!)
- Maria (WSC) (Drop dead gorgeous! I can imagine her dancing with Guillermo
to "María" by Ricky Martin...)
- Na-rae (I have to say, Nintendo made a right combination between her eyes, mouth and her hairstyle!)
- Barbara (WSC) (Imagine if she smashes that tennis ball at you... Just think her as the tennis version of Lucía (Which many people say it's really hard to beat her on table tennis!).)
Tomoko and Rachel don't count, look at my hate list for the reasons.
I also like Miis on this list below:
- Hiromasa (Somehow, I like him, even though his face looks evil...)
- Ashley (Typical middle-aged suburban mother.)
- Joost (My favorite male Mii!)
- Guillermo (Tough guy!)
- Alice (Same thing as her sister...)
- Pierre (Please don't associate his name with Kung Pierre, okay?)
- Jianjun (Dunno why, whenever I see him I imagine him as a master gambler who has won lots of gold bars from casinos in Hong Kong and Singapore!)
- That Pit-iful tennis dust! (Pun intended.)
- João (I often imagine him dancing to Wii Shop Channel theme by shaking his butt.)
- José (Why I feel like I wanna massage his face?)
- Akira (WSC)
- Maximilian (I thought he's a girl when I first saw him because of his eyes and lips.)
- Elena (Her name reminds me of a romance novel...)
- Lucía (Her table tennis skill is what makes me like her!)
- Matt (WS & WSC) (Even though the WS Matt is getting overrated because of his memes, I still like him!)
- Hiromi (WSR) (Seriously, she looks like a male at first.)
- Midori (Her eyebrows look funny, just like a kid's drawing!)
- Marius (Even though he looks a bit like Hitler because of his hairstyle and mustache...)
- Skip (Reminds me of Harry Potter, although I'm not interested in that franchise.)
- Ji-hoon (I can imagine him pulling some pranks against other Miis!)
- Cheng-Han (Plush toy face!)
- Marie (Oo-ee, Marie! Shake it, shake it for me!)
- Jesús (I'm sure many people have mispronounced his name.)
- Zi-Kai (Another plush toy face!)
- Jeff (Cool guy!)
- Chris (WSC)
- Joana (The only old lady with long hair, although she has a little bit outdated hairstyle.)
- William (I often thought he's a smart guy.)
- Mizuho (She looks so calm!)
- Frank (Cool old guy!)
- Irina (Sometimes, I have an urge to pull her nose when I see her face...)
(I might update this part later.)
However, my all-time favorite Mii is this one:
Because she's the champion of tennis, a high-leveled pro in boxing (Imagine if she could beat Pit in that sport, she could be a double champion) and a Master Mii. Also, if she's on Enrique's team, that means she has a champion's skill in baseball. Not only that, she's also beautiful and has a slim body as well!
To be honest...
I also imagined her as a rock singer once.
P.S: Now Joost and Maria (WSC) are also included on my all-time favorites!
Now I was wondering if Nintendo could release plush toys based on CPU Miis...
Miis That I Hate
Most of them because they have ugly facial features.
- Tomoko (Ugh!)
- Julie (Lip filler injection gone wrong.)
- Andy (FAT old man!)
- Chris (The ones with glasses.)
- Rachel (Ugh!)
Julie, Shouta, Naomi and Hiroshi: They have giant lips, which is disgusting and ugly in my opinion!
Tomoko and Rachel: As stated before, they have beautiful hairstyle, but their faces turn me off! And for Tomoko, she has those giant lips... just like Julie.
Helen and Chika: They look boring to me...
Sandra: It looks like she plucked her eyebrows too much...
Gabriele, Chris, Sota, Andy, Silke and Marisa: They look like an alien. (ugly face!)
Jake: Similar to Sandra, but more extreme: He shaved his eyebrows off!
Pablo: His eyes look like they've been stretched out too far from his face... (I'd prefer Pedro instead of him!)
Eva: Her face reminds me of Disney Villains...
(I might update this part later, too.)
How about the rest of the Miis?
Miis that are not on both lists are average.