Before we get into my profile I want to mention that I have a Toad Wii Remote with Wii Motion Plus inside.
Okay. Now you can start reading. I have NO idea why I pointed that out, but... whatever.
- 1 News
- 2 About My Main Mii
- 3 Q&A
- 4 My Opinions On The CPU Miis (WS/WSR) (Unfinished)
- 5 Miis That I Have In Tomodachi Life
- 6 My Miitopia Team
- 7 Ships
None at the moment.
About My Main Mii
Note: These skill levels in all Wii Sports sections are outdated and need to be updated. Maybe someday, I will correct them to what they are right now.
His skill level in Baseball is pretty good, 1145 as his skill level.
In Bowling, he is also pretty good with a skill level of 803, and a score of 175 as the best score.
In Beginner Golf, he has a high score of -2. In Intermediate Golf, his high score is -1. However, in Expert Golf, he has a high score of +1. He does so much better in a 9-Hole Game, as he has a high score of -5. Overall, his skill level in Golf is 1061, making him a Pro.
Finally, in Boxing, he has a skill level of 1588.
Darrian is a Superstar in Swordplay Duel with 2250 as his skill level. He has the stamps Cliff-hanger, Straight to the Point, Met Your Match, One-Hit Wonder, and Last Mii Standing. In Speed Slice, he has a skill level of 2500, putting him in Superstar Class. He has every single stamp in that mode including Slice and Dice, Slicing Machine, Psychic Slice, Double Time, and A Cut Above. He is also in Superstar Class in Showdown, 2500 skill level to be exact. He has beaten every single stage. He has the stamps Not a Scratch, Sword Fighter, Perfect 10, Swordmaster, and Untouchable.
In Wakeboarding, in Beginner Difficulty, his best score is 2844 points. In Intermediate, his best is 1674 points. In Expert, he has a best score of 1087 points. He has a skill level of 1266 overall, which puts him in Pro Class. He has all stamps except for one, but the stamps he does have are Huge Air, Bag of Tricks, Smooth Landing, and Master Carver.
In Frisbee®, he mainly uses manual as his throwing style, but sometimes uses automatic if he is struggling. His skill level in Frisbee Dog is 1196. He has a best score of 1220 points. The stamps he has are Good Dog and Balloon Animal. In Frisbee Golf, in Three Holes, he doesn't have a high score in Resort B, Resort C, Classic B, and Classic C. In Nine Holes, he doesn't have a high score in Classic. He also doesn't have a high score in Eighteen Holes. He has a high score of -1 in Resort A, a high score of -3 in Classic A, a high score of -3 in Special, and a high score of -9 in Resort. Overall, he is great with a skill level of 1161. The stamps he has are Under Par, Lucky Skip, On a Roll, and Hole in One.
Archery is a sport Darrian is good at though. He has a high score of 111 points in Beginner, a high score of 102 points in Intermediate, and a high score of 78 points in Expert. Overall, he is in Pro Class, with 1152 being his skill level. He has four stamps. These stamps are Bull Stampede, Sure Shot, Century Shot, and A Secret to Everybody.
In Basketball 3-Point Contest, his best is 24 points. He has a skill level of 933. The stamps he has are Hot Streak, Bonus Plumber, and Quick Draw. In Pickup Game, his skill level is 1657, putting him in Pro Class. The stamps he has are Triple Dip, Rim Rattler, Lights Out, Buzzer Beater, and Hoop Hero.
In Table Tennis Match, he is in Superstar Class, with 2500 as his skill level. He has all of the stamps in that mode, which includes In Your Face, Back From the Brink, Epic Rally, Perfectly Matched, and Table Titan. In Return Challenge, his skill level is only 726, but has a record of 369 points. The stamps he has are 50-pointer, 100-pointer, 200-pointer, and Recycler.
In Golf, in Three Holes, he doesn't have a high score in Resort A, Resort B, Resort C, Classic A, and Classic B. In Nine Holes, he doesn't have a high score in Classic. In Classic C, he has a high score of -1. In Special, he has a high score of +-0. In Resort, he has a high score of +-0. Finally, in Eighteen Holes, he has a high score of +4. He has a skill level of 1006 overall, putting him in Pro Class. The stamps he has are Under Par, Chip In, and Hole in One.
In Bowling, he always uses manual throwing style, even when he's struggling. His skill level in Standard game is 1107, and his high score is 204. The stamps he has in that mode are Gobble Gobble, Split Spare, High Roller, and Pin Dropper. In 100 Pin Game, his skill level is 652, and his best score is 1787. The stamps he has in that mode are Super Strike, Split Spare, Off the Wall, and Secret Strike. In Spin Control, he is not good as his best is 61 and his skill level is 32. He only has one stamp, and that stamp is One for All.
Power Cruising is a sport Darrian is somewhat good at though. In Beach, he has a high score of 189.5 points, a high score of 161.0 points in Lagoon, a high score of 132.5 points in Lighthouse, a high score of 157.9 points in Marina, a high score of 168.0 points in Cavern, and a high score of 182.1 points in Shoals. He is a skill level of 1003 overall. The stamps he has are Ring Master, Power Jumper, and Leisure Cruiser.
In Canoeing, his best in Beginner Difficulty is 224.69 yards. His best in Intermediate Difficulty is 100.00 yards. He doesn't play Intermediate often. His best in Expert Difficulty is 205.00 yards. Overall, his skill level is 724. The stamps he has are Beginner License and Ducks in a Row.
In Cycling, In Around the Island, his record is 1st 2:29.11. In To The Beach, his record is 1st 2:07.28. In Across the Bridge, his record is 1st 2:15.51. In Over Talon Rock, his record is 1st 2:41.86. In Up the Volcano, his record is 1st 2:59.81. In Into Maka Wuhu, his record is 1st 3:14.63. In 3-Stage Race A, his record is 1st 6:45.39. In 3-Stage Race B, his record is 1st 8:59.44. Finally, in 6-Stage Race, his record is 1st 15:40.62. He is in Pro Class overall, having 1019 being his skill level. The stamps he has are Last Gasp, First of Many, 1-Stage Master, 3-Stage Master, and 6-Stage Master.
In Air Sports Skydiving, his record is 137 points. He has a skill level of 791. The stamps he has includes High Five, For the Birds, and Camera Shy. In Island Flyover, he has all of the (i) points found. He has got 58 (i) points at daytime, 57 (i) points at evening, and 59 (i) points at night. The first (i) point he ever found was Swaying Bridge and the last one he found was Gateway to Wuhu. The most (i) points he has collected in a single round is 22, and the most balloons he has popped in a single round is 150. The stamps he has includes Island Hopper, Pop Frenzy, and Follow That Plane, and Balloonatic.
In Tennis, Darrian's skill is Grade ★7 and has a total of 10 stamps. The stamps he has are Smash Hitter, Forehand Master, Nail-Biter, 30-Shot Rally, Tennis Ace, Smash Return, 3K Runner, Smash Shooter, Dethroner of Champions, and Rattlesnake Reflexes.
In Bowling, he has a high score of 180 in a 10-pin game, a high score of 1,370 in a 100-pin game, his skill is Grade 5, and has a total of 6 stamps. He doesn't have a high score in Spin Control. The stamps he has are Turkey Wrangler, Split-Frame Spare, Powerhouse Strike, Pro Bowler, Secret Striker, and No Pin Standing.
In Golf, Darrian doesn't have a high score in all golf courses except for Eighteen Holes - Lakeside/Classic and Three Holes - Classic B. His high score in Lakeside/Classic is +29, but some say he purposely did bad on this hole. Though, in Classic B, he has a high score of -1. He is at Grade 2. He has three stamps. The stamps he has are Underachiever, Chip-In Wizard, and The Secret Shot.
In Wii Party, Darrian is a Master Mii.
In Wii Party U, Darrian is a Master Mii.
- His name in Japanese is Dari An (ダリアン).
- Interestingly, his Mii on the Wii U is slightly different than his Mii on the Wii.
- He is a Pro in every sport in Wii Sports except for Bowling.
- According to his Mario Kart 8 Profile, he's American.
Note: The last three images are low-quality.
Q: Do you ship CPU Miis with other CPU Miis?
A: Yes, I do. But I don't ship CPU Miis with actual human Miis (example: I don't ship Nicholas with Abby). Why don't I do that? I don't know. I think it's weird. Like, I'm not going to ship a human being with characters from video games or cartoons. To this day, people still do that, and I have no idea why. I have a section for CPU Miis I ship. It's at the very bottom of the page.
Q: Who do you like more, Elisa or Olga?
A: Honestly, I don't know. I like them both equally. Unfortunately, they are both very overhated, and very few people seem to like them.
Q: Who do you hate more, Tatsuaki or Hiromi (WSC)?
A: Both. Equally.
Q: Is there a Mii that you like that others hate?
A: Takumi and Steph, the old friends. They get so much hate. Takumi receives a lot of hate because of swordplay showdown and baseball, and for Steph, I don't know why people hate her so much. Waterfall Reverse, but that's the only thing I can think of. And pretty much all the yellow-lovers that debuted in Wii Sports, like.
Q: Is there a Mii that you hate that others love?
A: Yunyun and Rie. They are both so overrated on the wiki and the wiki only, even though Yunyun isn't THAT overrated. I'm not talking about anywhere outside the wiki.
Starting with Yunyun, she looks so absurd, and I'm not too fond of it. It's the nose wrinkles combined with that unsettling glare that make her look ridiculous. Zi-Kai looks somewhat absurd, too, because of those nose wrinkles, but at least he doesn't have a disturbing stare like Yunyun's. Plus, I feel bad for him because of Kiddo. Kiddo didn't use Yunyun, so I can't feel bad for her. What is cute about this absurd-looking kid?! I don't understand. The only reason she isn't lower down on my list is that she has never done anything terrible to me. She's never been a nuisance to me in anything.
And with Rie, I never really liked her to begin with. I always thought she looked stupid. Plus, she's a million times more overrated than Yunyun! Yunyun gets hate on places outside the wiki, like Instagram and other social media, but for Rie, NONONONONONONONONO! She receives love EVERYWHERE. I only found three negative comments about her on her page, and I made two of those! The other negative comment was by a person who used to dislike her but now likes her. SIX comments that said stuff like "ShE's My FaVoRiTe WiI u MiI!" or anything similar to that. That's how overrated she is. She also caused me to lose a baseball game. And she's not even cute in the slightest. She looks like a girl who has a very low IQ.
Q: Why do you think that Sarah overshadows Elisa and not vice versa?
A: Okay, I wanted to talk about this because I have seen a lot of comments that say, "oH, sHe OvErShAdOwS sArAh!" and it honestly pisses me off, and it is not true. I think that she overshadows Elisa and not the other way around because, first of all, she is ranked WAY higher than Elisa when it comes to Overall Skill Level and Total Skill Level (even though that system is messed up), so that's one reason. And also because a lot more people like Sarah than Elisa, and it's not fair to me. Don't even tell me that people hate Sarah and like Elisa because that is sick horse****. It's the other way around. She's also way better at every sport than Elisa, except for Boxing and Tennis. So yeah. In conclusion, ELISA DOES NOT OVERSHADOW SARAH!
Q: Do you think that Midori will dethrone Elisa as your favorite Wii Mii?
A: Eh... probably not. I don't see that happening. Don't get me wrong, in my opinion, Midori is the best Mii that debuted in Wii Sports Resort; she has a slightly better design, she's a lot cuter, and WuhuTourist made me like her somewhat more than I used to. However, the thing that makes me like Elisa more is that I feel bad for her because of her skills and the amount of hate she receives, whether because of Poofesure or something else. Fortunately, Midori doesn't get too much hate. BUT, there is a chance that Midori could tie with Elisa for being the best Wii Mii.
Q: Do you think that Faustine will dethrone Olga as your favorite Wii U Mii?
A: Possibly, but it's not a guarantee. I'm starting to lose a little bit of interest in Olga, so she just might. Or she could tie for being the number one Mii. One of the two.
Q: Why do you have a Toad Wii Remote with Wii Motion Plus inside?
A: It's primarily because of Poofesure, but it's also because Toad has been my favorite Mario character before I even discovered Poofesure. Toad is just so freaking adorable. But I'm not going to buy a Yoshi Wii Remote with Wii Motion Plus inside, because, well, first of all, my Toad Wii Remote still works, and also, I don't like Yoshi. I am not talking about the one from Wii Sports. You're good.
Q: What do you think about people roleplaying as Miis, such as people with usernames such as "(insert Mii here) from Wii Sports"?
A: I'm okay with people doing it. I don't understand why they do it, though. Some people say that they are not parodying and that they are the Mii that they are roleplaying. Everyone knows that's false unless you're dumb. I'm also slightly suspicious that some of them might be sockpuppets. They aren't just on the wiki; they are also on several social media platforms.
Q: How did you discover this wiki?
A: Good question. I discovered the wiki by searching on Google a list of all the CPU Miis in Wii Sports Resort. I didn't expect it to pop up any good results, but there were. And the top search result was this wiki. I decided to contribute to this wiki because it was a wiki that was very active. Also, because at the time, I was interested in Wii Sports. It's the most active wiki I've seen so far (except for Encyclopedia SpongeBobia, which has like one contribution made every 25 seconds). Right now, it's the wiki that I have made the most edits. I am happy to be on this wiki.
Q: Do you prefer the Wii CPUs or the Wii U CPUs?
A: The Wii ones. Why? Because I have a lot more experience with them, and they are more nostalgic to me. The Wii CPUs also feel, um, more serious. Like, all of the Wii U CPUs have a mouth that is a smile of some kind, except for maybe Skip, and I don't really like that, to be honest. There are a ton of Wii CPUs that don't have a smile on their face. The Wii U CPUs are also heavily overused. They appear in way more games than the Wii CPUs, and some are even used in promotions.
Q: Are you planning to get Miitopia for the Switch?
A: Nah. After all, I already have that game on my 3DS, so why would I buy another one? Okay, there's new stuff in the game, but all of that new stuff doesn't seem interesting to me. The new makeup feature is probably the most interesting thing there, and even that is not that interesting. You can use that to make your Miis look EXTREMELY INHUMAN. Also, I heard that Miis can go on dates in this game now? That's very weird to me, considering that people going on dates does not fit in an RPG-styled game. It belongs more in a life simulation kind of game, like Tomodachi Life.
Q: Out of all the age groups, which one is your favorite?
A: Um, to be honest, probably child. Most children Miis tend to be cute, which is a reason why I like most of them. That even goes for the Wii Miis that look like children. It's the age group that I enjoy making Miis the most for my custom Miis.
Q: Do you make custom Miis?
A: I pretty much answered this question in the previous question, but yeah! As stated in the last question, child Miis are the Miis that I enjoy making the most. I don't know the reasoning for that; maybe I like making cute things. I still do enjoy making custom Miis. However, most of the custom Miis I make all have features that aren't on the Wii. So, if you want to recreate one of my Miis on the Wii, you're going to have to try your best to make it without using the features that are on the 3DS and Wii U. Now that I think about it, one day I might have a list of the custom Miis that I made. It isn't a guarantee, but don't be surprised if you see it sometime.
My Opinions On The CPU Miis (WS/WSR) (Unfinished)
My opinions on the Miis based on my tier list (which is outdated. I would make a new one but I'd rather wait until I finish this.) Let's get to the rankings!
BEST OF THE BEST!
1. Elisa (I've pretty much always liked Elisa since I first got Wii Sports. Her and Sarah were a good challenge in tennis. Unlike... *cough* some twin sisters *cough* they were actually *cough* kind of easy... *cough*... But anyway, I really hate that Elisa is getting a lot of hate because of Poofesure. I like Poof, but she doesn't deserve this hate. That makes me feel bad for her. Also, another reason why I feel bad for her is that she actually got worse in Wii Sports Resort, since she was not a pro in any sports, including cycling. Another reason is because people say that she is super easy in tennis, and Miis before her were more of a challenge than her and Sarah. In fact, it's SO ridiculous that people go to say that Hiroshi and Shouta were more than a challenge than her. CAN THAT BE MORE OVER EXAGGERATED?! Plus, I really like her design. She's also very underrated. I only know of three other people that like her. Not naming any names. Elisa will most likely always be my favorite Wii Mii. She does NOT overshadow Sarah. If people can convince other people that Miyu does not look like D-O-R-A, than I can convince people that Elisa does not overshadow Sarah.)
2. Midori (Better than Miyu. Sorry, HowILoveIt. Why do I think she's better than Miyu? I just like her design more, and she was actually a very good teammate in the pair minigames in Wii Party. She was my favorite when I was younger. I liked her so much at that time that I made a Mii that looked similar to her. Though, it wasn't an attempt to make her, it was more of an "alternate" style. I used to think that she and Miyu are related, but looking at them more closely, the only similarities are the headshape, hair, and eye color. Nothing else.)
3. Misaki (She looks like the type of girl who is very intelligent. I also imagine her as both a waitress and a maid, but that may be because of Tomodachi Life. She fits in Advanced.)
4. Sarah (The partner of the tennis champion. Kinda sucks that she got Beginner. But her eye placement is kinda weird. I say that because her eyebrows are covering part of her eyes. In the discord server, I wanted to make a deadpan expression of a few Miis. Because of Sarah's eye placement... yeah, she looks a bit cursed. And when she blinks, her eyes go through her eyebrows a little bit. And can I also mention that she is a deterioration Mii? If you don't know the meaning of that word, it's pretty much the opposite of improvement. It means getting worse over time.)
5. Stéphanie (The better dark-skinned blonde in my opinion. I really love her first appearance in purple armor. I actually played as her in Wii Party U one time, and I played longer as her more than the other CPU Miis. It was fun.)
6. Sakura (The better baseball champion in my opinion. I haven't even beaten her yet, because I kinda suck at baseball. I find it interesting that there is a song in Wii Music called "Sakura Sakura". That's a Japanese song, and Sakura is Japanese assuming by her name. Also, in her Wii Music artwork, she plays the Bells, which is part of the Japanese style. Either that's a coincidence or Nintendo purposely did it. Some people say she's overhated, some people say she's overloved, but the correct answer is that she is overloved, though some people do hate her.)
7. Abby (Am I the only one who thinks she looks like a child? Maybe I'm just crazy. I'm going to agree with HowILoveIt right here, her stare is a little bit creepy. It's like she stares into your soul... with that smile... but anyway, I'm actually married to her on Luxuriate Island (My Tomodachi Life Island Name). I like her. Poofesure is not the reason I like her. He did make me like Abby a bit more, but that's not the main reason on why I like Abby. However, along with Sakura, I moved her down a few spots because I feel like she is becoming extremely overrated. I cannot tell you how many people have her as their favorite Mii, and some even go the extra mile to have a crush on her. I have said this before, and I'll say it again. It's weird to have a crush on pretty much any video game character or cartoon character, because they're fictional; they're not going to date you.)
8. Yoshi (A fun challenge in table tennis. She used to be in Adore, but she got moved up because she was one of the Miis that helped me beat Volcano Reverse without taking a hit.)
9. Chika (Funny-looking. I don't really understand how she looks like a bird, though.)
10. Takumi (I know that a lot of people despise him, but I think he's kinda cool. He gave me no trouble in Castle Reverse, and I've never faced him in baseball. Another reason why he's up this high is because he was a great teammate in Balance Boat.)
11. Gabriele (I know people think that he's ugly, but personally, I think he's funny looking. He's also a good boss.)
12. Julie (Freakin' watermelon lips. But she makes it look good. People can have big lips as long as it looks good. Some Miis look awful with it.)
13. Vincenzo (If he wasn't the advice giver for cycling, he would have been much lower. Thank you, Vincenzo, for giving me advice every time I play cycling.)
14. Pierre (He was very challenging in most sports, especially boxing. Apparently, there was a guy named "Kung Pierre" who caused trouble on this wiki, but I wasn't on the wiki when that happened. I do agree with HowILoveIt, it does sound like a kind of beer. The reason I'm losing a bit of like for him is because he pushed me off into a river in cycling near the end of the course!)
15. Akira (He looks like an easygoing person. In fact, he actually is easygoing on my island on Tomodachi Life.)
16. George (Better than David. I kinda feel bad for him because of what happened to him because of Kiddo. Screw you, Kiddo. He looks like an easygoing person.)
17. Ryan (STOP. RYAN. ABUSE.)
18. Rachel (Better than Jessie. One reason she's this high is because I feel bad for her because of Kiddo. Once again, screw you, Kiddo.)
19. Nelly (For a Mii that looks like an old lady, she can give you a very big challenge. Kinda sucks that she got beginner difficulty, and it kinda sucks that she isn't too great at cycling.)
20. Jessie (I prefer Rachel, but Jessie is good too. She seems to get a lot of hate, and I don't understand why. I guess because of baseball, since everyone says that there is a magnet in her glove. Which, how would a magnet in your baseball glove even help anyway? Baseballs aren't even magnetic. Unless there is another magnet on the baseball itself, but the pitcher would CLEARLY notice a magnet on the baseball. Yeah, I know I'm thinking too hard about this.)
21. Gwen (Basically the mascot of the skydiving sport. If dogfighting was a single-player sport, I guarantee you that she would be the vice-champion.)
22. Lucía (The champion of my favorite sport in Wii Sports Resort! But she kinda was a bit annoying in table tennis back when I was younger.)
23. Siobhán (I personally don't think she looks like a cat. Well...kinda, I guess? To be honest, I always thought that she looked like a female version of Nick. This was probably the hardest name to pronounce when I was younger. I already wouldn't have known the way to pronounce it if it didn't have the accent mark, but considering it added that accent mark, it confused the absolute HECK out of me.)
24. Tomoko (There is just something about Tomoko that I seem to like, but I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the fact that she appeared as a boss? I don't know. She was slightly annoying in Bridge Reverse, so that's why she is not higher ranked.)
25. Emma (She's another dark-skinned blonde, and she's great! But the reason she is not higher up is because she kept on making us lose on Balance Boat Time Attack Expert.)
26. Rin (Even though she is a little basic, she is very cute. Also a fun expert Mii to play against. And she is not this high because she's easy to recreate. I don't judge Miis based on how easy they are to recreate.)
27. Haru (When I made my first tier list, she was in "OK". I thought that was a little harsh, but I didn't bother to change it back. Then she got moved up because she was a Mii that helped me beat Volcano Reverse without losing a heart. Then, she got moved up another tier. We were once dated on Tomodachi Life, but we broke up. Once again, she's not this high because she's easy to recreate. I don't judge Miis based on how easy they are to recreate. Is that even a valid reason to like a Mii? I don't even think it is. Though, I did use to not like her because of Castle Reverse. I also hated her because of something else, but I don't wanna talk about it.)
28. Miguel (He would be the champion of dogfighting if that was a single-player sport, I guarantee you.)
29. Tyrone (This is the best teammate on Tommy's team in my opinion. But why the heck did he appear in black armor in Swordplay Showdown THREE FREAKING TIMES? I still like him, though.)
30. Eva (The second best teammate on Tommy's team. I love her black armor appearance in Stage 10. She was a bit of an annoyance when I was playing against Tommy though.)
31. Tommy (Yeah, Tommy was kind of an annoyance when I played against him in basketball, but I still like him a lot. He didn't deserve Beginner. He deserved at least Advanced.)
32. Shouta (He looks like Dr. Kawashima. Like, honestly. Tell me they don't look similar. The lips personally don't bother me.)
33. Ai (A bit of backstory for you all here. This girl is the reason why I stopped playing swordplay for a LONG time. This is back when I was very young. I could not defeat her in swordplay duel back then, no matter what. I have beaten her to this day, but man was that a time. I have forgiven her, mostly because that was a long time ago, and she's up here on the list now.)
34. Steve (If I remember correctly, people hate him because of baseball. He's not an annoyance in baseball to me. He looks like a chill dude.)
35. Hiromasa (A lot of people hate him because they think his smile is creepy. I don't think he's creepy. He just looks like a nice guy.)
36. Eddy (I like his design, plus he's fun to play against both in Wii Sports and Wii Party.)
37. Ashley (She looks like the mother to Abby, which I like. Was a bit of a nuisance when I played basketball against her, though.)
38. Takashi (His design doesn't bother me, unlike almost everyone else here on the wiki. He's the perfect boss choice for Lighthouse Reverse.)
39. Maria (I like the other Maria better, but barely. I know that she gets hate because of baseball and sometimes her looks, but I don't feel the same way. But please tell me why she had to team up with Tatsuaki in tennis.)
40. Mia (You have some pretty big eyebrows, if I do say so myself. Her eyebrows go off of her head if you make her bald. I like that she looks like a girl that would go to the beach a lot, but she was annoying in table tennis when I was younger.)
41. Ursula (She looks goofy. Her design makes it look like she's questioning something. There's pretty much nothing else to say about her, though.)
42. Barbara (Somewhat the same way I feel about Maria. Just take the first sentence and replace Maria with Barbara and you're good. But like, does ANYONE even like this woman? And no, being neutral with her doesn't count. Literally everyone I've seen hates her because of her looks and they prefer the one that has a twin sister by a long shot. Come on, she doesn't look THAT bad.)
43. Alisha (Could've been a better champion choice for cycling, because if so, there would've been two champions that debuted in Wii Sports, and two champions that debuted in Wii Sports Resort. And it also would've been two male champions and two female champions which is why I don't want Fritz to be the cycling champion. Also, Alisha is one of the Miis that I thought didn't exist as a kid due to me seeing her very few times. That also goes for Marisa and Ian.)
44. Saburo (A deterioration Mii, just like Sarah. Also the first Mii in the internal IDs. He's fun to play against at times, however I don't like the look on his face.)
45. Fumiko (Terrible skills, but I feel bad for her because of that. However, she is forgettable but not that forgettable.)
46. Megan (Poor girl. She got abused heavily by having the worst Average and Total Skill Level. And to add to that, she got Standard Difficulty, which, while not as bad as Beginner Difficulty, which would've been even WORSE, is still low. I'd say Advanced Difficulty is where the CPUs are actually decent.)
47. Steph (Overhated, but not as overhated as she was before. The only thing that I can think of on why people hated her so much is because of her looks (which she doesn't even look that bad), and Waterfall Reverse.)
48. Mike (I didn't notice this until kind of recently, but he looks kind of related to Steph. I only realized this when I saw them next to each other in a table tennis game. I used to be neutral with him, but I've grown on him a bit.)
49. Sandra (Honestly, I don't find her creepy. Well, kind of, but not as creepy as everyone else says. Kinda fun to play against.)
50. Hiromi (Definitely better than the other Hiromi... ugh. Unlike that Hiromi, this one just looks funny. I prefer Tomoko, however. Another Mii that I was neutral with but has now grown on me.)
51. Asami (While I still kind of like her, she dropped down from Like to Somewhat Like because she was being annoying in table tennis max level. You brought this in on yourself, Asami.)
52. Hiroshi (Like Shouta, the lips don't bother me. He was originally going to be the replacement for Kentaro on Tomodachi Life before I decided to go with Mike. He reminds me of my grandpa.)
53. Víctor (Though he looks kind of similar to Matt, I still like his design. I like how he's good in most sports. But you should see the comments on his page. Quite a few people are talking about how he wears a dog suit in his Wii Music artwork. I don't really mind it that much, but do they not know that is an instrument in Wii Music? It's a weird instrument, but yeah.)
54. James (The cycling referee, and I like that, but the instrument he plays in his Wii Music artwork is one of the hardest instruments to play in Wii Music. I am pretty sure I would have way less difficulties playing the Cuíca in real life than in Wii Music.)
55. Yoko (I have no idea why, but her name reminds me of egg yolk. Also, everyone headcanons her as Miyu's mom. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I don't headcanon her as Miyu's mom. Pretty forgettable, but I like that she's the boss of Castle Reverse.)
56. Chris (No, I don't like him because of Eckleo (because I don't watch him and I never heard of him until recently), I like him because he's actually fun to play against sometimes. Plus, he's pretty underrated. He actually managed to be REALLY fun to play against in table tennis.)
57. Daisuke (This Daisuke is kind of overhated, and I don't really get the reasoning on this one. Maybe tennis, but I don't know. I was one of the people that didn't really like him until he did terrible in a game of Board Game Island.)
58. Hayley (Forgettable, but honestly needs more love.)
59. Sota (Reminds me of a friend of mine a little bit. Ai is better than him, but I still like him.)
60. David (Kind of overhated. For some reason, all WS Miis whose favorite color is yellow are all hated to some extent. People just don't like yellow, apparently. He looks easygoing.)
61. Kathrin (Everyone mentions that she looks similar to Michael, which I can agree with, but no one mentions that she looks similar to Rachel! I used to compare them all the time when I was younger, and I still do. A bit annoying in Volcano Reverse, but other than that, she's fine.)
62. Miyu (My opinions keep on changing with this girl. First, I liked her, then I hated her, then back to liking her, then somewhat liking her, then being at the very bottom of the OK tier, and now I'm back to somewhat liking her. It might stay like that, but who knows. She was kind of annoying in baseball, and some people compare her to D-O-R-A, and while that drives me nuts, I can KIND OF see where they are coming from... Also, why are people shipping her with Lucía recently? I don't have anything against it; I'm just seeing many people shipping the two.)
63. Helen (No one will agree with me on this, but SHE IS BETTER THAN LUCA! Everyone calls her entitled, and I just do not see it at all.)
64. Emily (Kind of underrated. The only thing that the majority of people hate her for is baseball.)
65. Oscar (Why does everyone see him as a ripoff of Nick?! I don't see it AT ALL! I've never had that much experience with him, but there's just something about him that makes me put him above the OK tier...)
66. Anna (Like I said before, Alisha could've been a better choice for a cycling champion. Also why is your mouth so small?)
67. Keiko (The glare makes me rather uncomfortable, but other than that, she's okay.)
68. Michael (Somewhat overhated, but him and Giovanna might switch places. He was annoying in a Spin-Off game.)
69. Giovanna (I headcanon her as Elisa's mother. I'm starting to like her more.)
70. Shinnosuke (Very overrated, but still pretty cool.)
71. Nick (There's... honestly not much to say about him. I sometimes forget about him. I like how he's the vice champion for baseball, though.)
72. Cole (This guy's hated because he's terrible in most sports, something that I do not understand. People feel bad for other Miis because for their skill level, but for Cole, nope. I don't get it.)
73. Marisa (Like Alisha and Ian, she's a Mii that I thought didn't exist. I used to not like her that much, but now I kind of do. She's creepy, yet kind of funny-looking.)
74. Jake (Are people not aware that people can be born with no eyebrows? That's literally what most people hate him for. Also, a lot of people hate him because "he stole pro class from Chika in swordplay", when in reality, Jake is just the better player and Chika needs to get good. But in all honesty, why hate him for that? Why do y'all not hate Helen for stealing pro class from Ren in basketball or Stéphanie for stealing pro class from Barbara in table tennis? That has kind of made me move him from Somewhat Dislike to OK, however one thing I don't like about him is how he looks similar to Greg.)
75. Jackie (Sort of fun to play against in Wii Party, but other than that, nothing to say.)
76. Rainer (Same with Jackie, except slightly less fun since he's an Expert Mii, and Expert Miis are easier to beat.)
77. Naomi (Not much experience with her, but her design turns me off a bit.)
78. Marco (I used to hate him... for a reason that I don't even remember. I don't even remember why I hated him so much, so that's why I moved him up here.)
79. Pablo (When I first made my tier list, he was in Despise, due to him being so annoying in basketball and me not liking his design. Then, I was supposed to move him up two tiers, because he was the last Mii to help me beat Volcano Reverse, and I accidentally moved him up three tiers. I didn't bother to change it because I thought he deserved it, when he obviously didn't. The only reason why I'm keeping him up here now is because SOOO many people hate him because he plays with Abby in basketball. Yep. Why is that even a reason? It's not like he's hurting Abby or anything, he is just playing basketball with her! Give him a break.)
80. Martin (Boring, yet an interesting design at least.)
81. Alex (Same with Martin, except there is NOTHING interesting about him.)
82. Silke (Was an islander in my Tomodachi Life for like... an hour before I deleted her. I don't really like her design that much because of the lips. Silke doesn't look good with big lips. And is there a reason why you are so aggressive in Lighthouse? Could you have not saved those for the reverse stages?)
83. Holly (I just don't like her design that much. She's almost like Stéphanie where her eyes are twisted downwards, except she makes it look terrible.)
84. Kentaro (Was also an islander in my Tomodachi Life, except he lasted WAAAAAYYY longer. Another Mii where I don't like their design. Can you just like... I don't know, shave off the beard? You would look much better without it. Not to mention, he was an annoyance in Globe Trot.)
85. Ren (He's not that bad, but he's super dull and way too overrated.)
86. Susana (Along with being annoying in basketball when I was playing against Pablo a long time ago, I also do not like her design. Her hairstyle does not fit her at all, and I don't like how she looks.)
87. Ian (Honestly, I don't know why I even hate him. I tried figuring out why I didn't like him, but the only thing I figured out was me not liking his design. Although, I do have an interesting backstory to share with you all. He's a Mii that I thought didn't exist, as you probably know if you have read my feelings about Alisha and Marisa. However, the first time I saw him, I thought he was very... different. Let me go into further detail on why I thought he was so different from the rest of the CPU Miis. The first time I saw him was in table tennis, and I noticed that he had a shoe as a racket. There are other Miis that use a shoe as a racket, but Ian was pretty much the only Mii I have seen with the shoe. I thought that was pretty weird itself, but the other thing is that I thought that his name was spelled like "lan" with a lowercase L, making me think that he was like a fan-made Mii or something. That's my story, and I have nothing else to say.)
88. Abe (I think he's kind of overrated, but along with that, he looks very dull and like a ripoff of Chris. He was also annoying in basketball. He used to be in Dislike, but I've grown on him a tiny bit.)
89. Gabi (I don't like her smug look. Plus, the hair doesn't look good on her. And we can't forget the time where she was a stub at one point.)
90. Greg (Oh, Greg. If it wasn't for Table Tennis Return Challenge, I would've probably liked you. But nope. You have to be a pain in my butt when I'm just trying to get a stamp. Is it that hard to at least move out of the freaking way? Instead you just stand there! Also, the way he serves the balls are so stupid to the point where sometimes when he serves a ball, it's where a booster shot is possible. I've heard people say that he looks like Squidward, but he is nothing compared to another Mii that I won't mention. You probably know who it is, though.)
Miis That I Have In Tomodachi Life
These are Miis that I have in Tomodachi Life. I will update this when I add some more islanders. I'm also going to be adding personalities some time.
Miis that are people In Real Life
Michelle (In case you don't know, that's my mom.)
Wii Sports Miis (Limit Reached)
Wii Sports Resort Miis
My Miitopia Team
This is my Miitopia team. Since I unlocked the villa, I'll update this when I add new teammates. Also as a note, WSC Miis are not allowed in my Miitopia at all. They're banned.
Darrian (Cat, Personality: Energetic)
Michelle (Cleric, Personally: Kind)
Elisa (Pop Star, Personality: Cool)
Misaki (Chef, Personality: Cautious)
Abby (Mage, Personality: Stubborn)
Midori (Imp, Personality: Airheaded)
Tyrone (Thief, Personality: Energetic)
Sakura (Flower, Personality: Laid-back)
Takumi (Scientist, Personality: Cool)
Sarah (Princess, Personality: Cautious)
Haru (Vampire, Personality: Kind)
Nelly (Warrior, Personality: Laid-back)
Elisa x Alice (The two tennis champions! Also, a bisexual couple, because why not?)