|Title||Swordplay Showdown Eleventh Boss|
|Level|| Swordplay: 236-240
Table Tennis: 251-255
In Swordplay Showdown, she is the Boss of level 11. She is very defensive and strikes often. It is best if you get to her with at least 2 hearts. In Table Tennis her skill is low at 251+. In Basketball, her skill level is 566-570 and she plays with Sandra and Greg. In Swordplay, her skill is low at around 240. She is the 4th best Pro in Cycling, coming 4th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Tomoko is a Standard Mii.
- You can earn her badge for writing a comment on 10 different blog posts.
- Her Japanese name is ともこ (Tomoko).
- This is identical to her English name.
- Her Korean name is 미진 (Mijin).
- She's Japanese.
- This information is assumed because of her name. Not a single Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort Mii has a confirmed nationality.
- She's not a Pro at any sport, Cycling being the only exception, being the complete opposite of Nelly.
- In Wii Party, she appears as one of the babies in the minigame Cry Babies.
- She's the only CPU Mii with those eyebrows.
- Her name means "friendly child" in Japanese.
- She is the 2nd Worst Swordplay Showdown Boss, judged by Overall and Total Skill Level, only behind Cole.
- In Table Tennis, Tomoko is right-handed.
- Tomoko is the second worst female CPU to debut in Wii Sports Resort.
- In Swordplay Showdown, she attacks extremely quick, quicker than the bosses in the Normal Levels, not holding back on any attacks on Stage 11, so it's best if you block. Gabriele has this exact behaviour.
- She and Hiromi are the only female CPUs with those eyes.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo