|Title|| Basketball Champion
Last Small Black Armored Male
Last Red Armored Male
|Level|| Swordplay: 1031-1035 (PRO)
Table Tennis: 926-930
Cycling: 80th out of 98
Tommy is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports Resort and Wii Party. He is ranked #3 out of the Wii Sports Resort CPU's, by overall skill level, with Nelly and Abe being the only CPUs better than him. His Total Skill Level is 3928.
In Basketball, Tommy is the Champion and his team consists of Eva and Tyrone. He has a skill level of 1496-1500. His team is extremely tough to defeat and it often takes the player lots of tries to beat him. When you beat his team, the player automatically earns the Hoop Hero badge. You automatically face him at night. He can only be played against in the daytime after he is beaten in the sport. In Swordplay, he is the 3rd Pro at level 1031-1035. In Table Tennis, he is very close to Pro status at 926-930. He is pretty bad at Cycling though, coming in 80th out of 98. Overall, Tommy is one of the best Miis.
Armors Tommy uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Bridge Reverse||No Armor|
|Lighthouse Reverse||No Armor|
|Beach Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Mountain Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Forest Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Ruins Reverse||No Armor|
|Waterfall Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Cliffs Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Castle Reverse||Red Armor|
|Volcano Reverse||Black Armor Small|
In Wii Party, Tommy is a Beginner Mii.
- In Tippy Traverse, him and Gwen are in 10th place with none of the stages cleared.
- In Sheep Crossing, him and Mike are in 10th place with 11 points.
- In Jump Rope Jam, him and Alex are in 9th place with 19 jumps.
Names in other languages
Japanese: トミー (Tomī).
Korean: 토비 (Tobi / "Toby").
- Tommy is the only Champion Mii who debuted in Wii Sports Resort.
- Tommy is one of the Miis that wear Black Armor in level 20 of Swordplay Showdown, along with the Boss Matt. He is very defensive and strikes often.
- He appears in every armor in Swordplay Showdown.
- Despite having the third-highest average skill level, Tommy is only ranked #47 for Total Skill Level. This is because he debuts in Wii Sports Resort, and plays only 4 sports, as opposed to 6 or 7.
- Tommy is a Beginner Mii even though he is a champion. He shares this trait with Pit, Enrique, and Sarah.
- Tommy appears in 13 Swordplay Showdown Stages. He appears in stages 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, and 20.
- He and Matt are the only male Champions in Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.
- He and Miguel play on the fewest basketball teams of any Mii, as he plays only on his team and Eva's team, and Miguel plays on only his team and Anna's team.
- In both Table Tennis and Basketball, Tommy is right-handed.
- Judged by Overall Skill Level, Tommy is the best Wii Sports Resort Champion.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo