|1 vs 1|
|"It's lumberjack time! The first player to make enough chops with the axe to topple the tree is the winner!"|
Timber Topple is a 1 vs 1 minigame that involves cutting down trees.
Here's a tip: When a tree starts to fall, somebody yells, "Timber!" to warn other people but according to Wii Party the Mii steps out of the way.
- Sometimes (about 1 in 10 games) a spider comes down for one of the players, scaring them and making them unable to chop for about 1 second.
- Around the tree that the Miis cut down in this minigame, there seems to be a bunch of tree stumps around it, implying that the Miis cut down more trees previously.
- When the timer runs out, the tree will fall to the side where it was cut less.
- When the tree falls, it clips through the tree stump.
- Right when the tree is about to fall, the Miis' arms will clip through their axe for a few seconds.
- Around the tree that the Miis are chopping, there's a brownish tint in the grass. The other trees don't have this.
- It is possible to get a tie in this minigame. If you manage to do so, the tree will be holding onto the tree stump and leaning to one side. One of the two Miis will even look at the tree.