|The Nineteenth Hole Hotel|
|Sport(s) seen in||Air Sports
Power Cruising (free cruise only)
Frisbee (Golf mode only)
|Game(s) seen in||Wii Sports Resort|
The Nineteenth Hole Hotel is a wonderful hotel with accommodations for golfers who wish to stay on Wedge Island. Behind the hotel, you can see Crab Rock, a giant rock formation that attracts many mountain climbers. The inside isn't shown in game, but you see the hotel's outside in Golf and in Island Flyover.
- It is one of two hotels in Wii Sports Resort. The other hotel is Cocoba Hotel.
- In Wii Sports Club, the golf club on the hotel is gold instead of black.
Island Flyover Information:
- Daytime: “Drop by the cafe for a bite to eat after a round of golf.”
- Evening: “Your golfing mishaps will melt away at the sauna and spa facilities.”
- Night: “Most of the golfers who vacation here are early-morning types.”