The Candle is an extremely large lighthouse on Wuhu Island. It was accidentally built twice its originally planned size, resulting in it being a major landmark. In Wii Fit’s Wii Fit Island, The Candle rests on a promontory called Seagull Point. As Wuhu Island's peninsula is slightly longer, but since has yet to receive a new name, it still may or may not be called Seagull Point.
In Island Flyover (having unlocked balloons beforehand), the Candle will have a giant green balloon with many smaller balloons inside it, as do many landmarks in the game. It also lights up at night.
Island Flyover Information:
- Daytime: “This lighthouse was mistakenly built at twice the planned size.”
- Evening: “Some say it was designed to look like a candle, but that’s just a myth.”
- Night: “This lighthouse shines as bright as 1,600,000 candles!”
When you fly close to the Candle, Morse code can be heard. The messages are translated below.
- Why does anyone use Morse code anymore?
- Good question.
- Morse code takes forever.
- It sure does.
- Does anyone out there know Morse code?
- Sorry. Use your radio.