|Sport(s) seen in||Tennis|
|Game(s) seen in||Wii Sports|
Appearances in Wii Sports
Two separate Tennis Courts variants are seen in Wii Sports. The first court is used in competitions and is enclosed by green clay walls and green bleachers. The court itself is almost completely green.
The second court is used in Tennis (training) games. The entire court is colored blue and is flanked by two other blue courts and a chain-link fence behind and in front of it. On the other side of the fence appears to be a forest.
Additionally, there is a way to use the blue variant in a competition.
Appearances in Wii Sports Resort
- The blue Tennis court in Wii Sports Resort can't be seen in Wii Sports. The blue Tennis court from Wii Sports is different from the Tennis court in Wii Sports Resort.
- The appearance of a Tennis Court in Wii Sports Resort could lead to the possibility that Nintendo thought on adding Tennis to the game, but it ended up getting scrapped in the end.
Island Flyover Information:
- Daytime: “Unfortunately, the dogs on the beach ran off with all the tennis balls.”
- Evening: “If you’re in the mood for Table Tennis, head to the pool patio.”
- Night: “Hopefully, the dogs won’t get the next shipment of tennis balls, too…”