|Swap Meet (NA) / Mii of a Kind (PAL)|
To play Swap Meet, each player will be given 6 Miis all with a random color shirt, of which being blue, red, green, yellow, purple, and platinum. The goal of the game is to get 2 rows of 3 Miis with the same colored shirts on for each row. (NOTE: The player doesn't have to get the same color for both rows) In each round, there will be 4 Mii characters in the middle with mark shirts on, two of which are random shirts. The players then play a minigame. The person who wins get to pick the first mark shirt Mii, then the person in 2nd chooses next and then the 3rd place person gets to choose and then the 4th place person gets to choose. If a person doesn't want the shirt the Mii is wearing on, they can discard it by pressing the circle at the bottom. The person who gets two rows of 3 Miis with the same colored shirts wins that round. The player(s) who gets the most points wins. The player(s) can play 3 or 5 rounds.
The player can get additional points if they have one row with males and one with females, both rows being females, both rows being males, one row that matches their color, etc.
Type of Miis
- Blue: will give +2/+1 points to player 1 if they fill a row with 3 of them.
- Red: will give +2/+1 points to player 2 if they fill a row with 3 of them.
- Green: will give +2/+1 points to player 3 if they fill a row with 3 of them.
- Yellow: will give +2/+1 points to player 4 if they fill a row with 3 of them.
- Purple: doesn't have a specific value.
- Platinum: will give +3/+1 points if anyone fills a row with 3 of them.
- Clear Mii: will clear a row and bring in a new one.
- Trade Mii: will trade said Mii with another Mii from someone else.
- Wild Mii: will turn into any color that you pick out of the 5 options. However, you cannot select platinum.
You can press the minus button on your Wii Remote to see the scoring.
|Modes in Wii Party|
|Party Games: Board Game Island - Globe Trot - Swap Meet - Spin-Off - Bingo|