In Superstar Class, players face CPUs with higher skill levels than when the player faced them before. A notable example is Ryan, the worst Swordplay player, being near or in Superstar Class, sporting much more improved speed and adaptiveness.
- In Wii Sports, Superstar Class does not exist due to it being classified in Wii Sports as PRO Class.
- If you apply the CPUs on the Superstar Class system, Elisa is the only CPU in Superstar Class.
- This classification for Elisa is in fact as superstar class does not exist in the original Wii Sports, which is where Elisa holds the skill level of 2000 in Tennis.
- The highest the CPU Miis go in Superstar Class is 2520, a skill unattainable by the player.
- When you reach Superstar Class, the narrator says "Superstar Class!".