|Sport(s) seen in||Air Sports|
|Game(s) seen in||Wii Sports Resort|
The Summerstone Castle also known as Lakeside Castle is a castle near Duckling Lake. It can be seen in Island Flyover as well as Swordplay Showdown Stages 9 and 19. Summerstone Castle does not appear in Wii Fit, however, It does appear in Wii Fit Plus. In Wii Fit U, the castle was redesigned, being shorter with a small island connected to it via a bridge. It appears in Pilotwings Resort as an iPoint location.
- It is the only castle on Wuhu Island.
- There's a passageway for cars, explaining why there are cars going through the entry of it. (Seen when playing Canoeing.)
Island Flyover Information:
- Daytime: “It’s not an easy hike, but the view from the castle is amazing!”
- Evening: “This castle has unbelievable views--especially at sunset!”
- Night: “The high walls of the castle make for a perfect spot to watch fireworks.”