|"Stop your clock at the time shown at the top. Your clock will be hidden after a few seconds, so try to keep count!"|
Stop Watchers is a 4 player minigame in Wii Party.
The Miis wave at the public, then the time they need to get on their clocks (or at least near it) will be shown.
The goal for each of the players is to get the closest to how many seconds it is displayed behind them. For the first few seconds, it will show the timer but after a while, the timer will be closed. Whoever gets the closest to the number wins.
The players seem to be in some sort of gameshow. The area around the timer that tells you when to push the button radiates in lines of different hues of a color.
In Spot the Sneak, starting from 3 seconds before the correct time, the sneak's Wii Remote will rumble once a second until the correct time.
Press A when you think you're close or exactly on to getting the amount of time displayed.
From the instructions for this minigame and the official website:
"Stop your clock at the time shown at the top. Your clock will be hidden after a few seconds, so try to keep count!"
- If the player waits 19.0 seconds the timer will automatically stop.
- If one, two or three players get the exact same time as the time behind him or her and the players, the other players look at the winner's clock surprised.
- This minigame is very similar to Clock Watchers from Mario Party 7, except all 4 players do it all together instead of one at a time.
- Pressing A while the clock is not covered will not make the Mii stop at all.
- The chances of getting a tie in this minigame are low, but not impossible. However, a 4-way tie in this minigame is almost impossible, unless all four players purposely wait until the clock hits 19.0 seconds. By the off chance that it does actually happen, all 4 players will not be happy will the results.
- There can also be a 4-way tie where they all stop the clock at the exact time, when it does happen, everyone will look at each other shocked.