|1 vs 1|
|"It's a spring to the finish! Boing there first to win."|
Spring Time is a 1 vs 1 minigame in Wii Party. Your Mii is on a Pogo stick, and must hop to the goal before your opponent does. When the spring compresses, shake the Wii remote to do a big jump. If you shake at the wrong time, you will only do a very small jump.
- When near the stream of water, you will see that past the bridge, it isn't light blue. Instead, it's transparent.
- There is a Mii clapping for you at the end. This Mii will not be visible in some occasions if you don't get near enough the center of the finish. Its shadow will still be seen though.
- There seems to be something messy about the shade, considering that it gets cut off on one part.
- The Mii's shadow also is a bit messy, considering that when you get near the bride, your Mii might end up having 2 shadows.
- If you wait for 5 minutes, you will get a tie, no matter how far you are from the other player.