|Wii Party U|
|"Your Mii character will move around the stools until the music stops. As soon as that happens, press the button displayed on the stool to sit down on it first."|
The players walk out of a cabin in the middle of a forest, and round up around the chairs to play the minigame.
- The objective is to sit down on one of the stools when the music stops. If you press a button but the music hasn't stopped, you will lose a point.
- Hold the Wii Remote in any way that is comfortable.
- Press a corresponding button (A, B, 1, 2, or the +Control Pad) to go to that stool.
- The music for this minigame appears to be a more country-like version of the theme tune to the original Wii Party.
- The game’s name comes from the expression "sitting pretty", meaning in a good position often referring to competitions.
- This minigame functions similarly to Musical Chairs, except with one chair (or 2-3 chairs with 3 or 4 players).
- The amount of time the music takes to stop is always random.
- Sometimes a butterfly can be seen flying around.
- It is almost impossible to win against the Master Miis, as their reaction time is much faster than the average person's, and the computer Miis "know" when the music stops.
- Sometimes the Miis will literally go through each other when they jump for a chair.
- Pit, Bernd, Ilka & Sophia all appear in the instructions of the minigame, note that the same CPUs also appear in the instructions for Tube Tosser/Summer Ringers.
- If two Miis pick the same chair, either one will go flying or both will go flying.
- The case where only one goes flying is if they are farther from the chair they picked while the other is near it.