Not to be confused with Sho.
|Favorite Color||Royal Blue|
|Level||Swordplay: 281 to 285
Cycling: 77th out of 98
|CPU Rank||Beginner Difficulty|
In Swordplay, Shohei isn't very good, with a skill level of 281 to 285.
He isn’t too good at Cycling, coming in 77th out of 98.
Overall, Shohei is one of the best Wii Sports Resort Miis.
Armors Shohei uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Bridge Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Lighthouse Reverse||No Armor|
|Beach Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Mountain Reverse||No Armor|
|Forest Reverse||Red Armor|
|Ruins Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Waterfall Reverse||Red Armor|
|Cliffs Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Castle Reverse||No Armor|
|Volcano Reverse||Gold Armor|
- He appears in Green Armor in stages 2 and 7.
- He appears in Gold Armor in stages 5, 6, 11, 13, 16, 18, and 20.
- He appears in Red Armor in stages 15 and 17.
- He appears in Purple Armor in stage 8.
- He never wears Black Armor.
- He is aggressive in stage 13.
In Wii Party, Shohei is in Beginner Difficulty.
- In Balance Boat, he and Jessie are in 8th place in Time Attack Beginner with 18 Miis balanced.
- In Jumbo Jump, he is in 9th place, traveling a distance of 370 yards.
- In Sheep Crossing, he and Emily are in 8th place with 13 points.
- In Cosmic Capers, he is in 10th place with a time of 1:05.0.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: しょうへい (Shōhei)
Korean: 정구 (Jeong-gu)
(His Japanese name is similar to his English name, but with an accent above the O.)
- According to a file in the September 2020 Nintendo leak about CPU Miis, Shohei's nationality is Japanese.
- According to the Wii Sports Resort files, Shohei's Internal ID is 060.
- This makes Shohei the first newcomer CPU Mii to be added into Wii Sports Resort, since Internal IDs are based off the order they were added in.
- Unlike most CPU Miis, who have the default height value (64) set, Shohei uses a custom height value; his height is set to 33. This value cannot be seen in-game, however, as height and weight is not visible in Wii Sports Resort and Wii Party.
- Shohei is left-handed.
- Shohei and Sota are the only CPU's who debuted in Wii Sports Resort to appear in the Bowling Alley.
- To make things weirder, the two always appear in the same spots as all the other CPU's randomly switch positions.
- This might be due to a glitch in their ID's, since Shohei's ID is 060 while Sota's ID is 061.
- Shohei appears in the controls for Spotlight Fight.
- He is one of the few Miis who have the same skill level in two sports. The other three are Víctor, Megan, and Midori.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo