|Title||Swordplay Showdown Sixteenth Boss|
|Level||Swordplay 1421-1425 (PRO)
Table Tennis: 296-300
Cycling: 41st out of 98
|CPU Rank||Expert Difficulty|
In Swordplay, he is a high Pro, being the 6th best player with a skill level of 1421-1425. He is the Boss of Stage 16, Ruins Reverse in Swordplay Showdown. He is very defensive and strikes often. It is best if you get to him with 3 hearts. He is also surrounded by purple armor thinned fighters like Vincenzo, Tyrone, and Sakura, and a one-hearted fighter like Nick.
In Table Tennis, he is not good, with a level of 296-300. He is the last player in the 200s.
In Cycling, he is very good, coming in 41st out of 98.
In Wii Party, Shinta is in Expert Difficulty.
- In Balance Boat, him and Pierre are in 6th place in Time Attack Expert with 18 Miis balanced.
- In Flycycle Team, him and Keiko are in 2nd place, with a distance of 350 yards.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: しんた (Shinta)
Korean: 태석 (Taeseog)
(His Japanese name is identical to his English name.)
- According to the September 2020 Nintendo leak about CPU Miis, Shinta's nationality is Japanese. You can find the leak here.
- According to the Wii Sports Resort files, Shinta's Internal ID is 063.
- Shinta wears Lanky Black Armor as the Boss of Stage 16 in Swordplay Showdown.
- Shinta and Hiromasa are the only male Swordplay Showdown bosses to wear the Lanky armor that female bosses usually wear.
- In both Table Tennis and Basketball, Shinta is left-handed.
- Just like the last three bosses, Shinta attacks quickly, but will sometimes take a while to attack as well in Stage 16 of Swordplay Showdown, though he does not block when he fails to attack.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo