|"The presents are piling up. Don't let them topple over."|
|Hold the Wii Remote horizontally and tilt it left and right to balance your stack of gifts.|
Shifty Gifts is a 4-player minigame and a Challenge Minigame in Wii Party.
Gameplay (Four Player)
The objective of this minigame is that the players try to balance a pile of presents without tipping them over. The player tilts the Wii Remote left or right to balance the presents. Wind gusts will occasionally happen causing a distraction. A Mii riding a bicycle also caused the presents to slightly tip over, and then a truck arrives with several presents making it harder. The last player with his/her presents still up or the players whose presents are still up after the time limit wins.
Unlike it's four player version, the objective is to see how long the player can balance all presents. The longer the withstand, the more presents they receive. This has more events that can tip the player's presents, some referencing other minigames.
- Two Miis running around the player.
- Mii on the Motorbike from Delivery Duel. (Delivery Duel)
- Mii walking past. Jumps in surprise at starts running away from a barrel being chased by the presumed owner. Eventually, the front runner will end up running on the barrel and more barrels will chase the owner! (Flap Hurdles/Hurdle Hover)
- Mii on a pogo stick. (Spring Time)
- Mii does a triple jump. His/her final jump makes a small explosion.
- On the top of the presents there is a teddy bear.
- The teddy bear appears in Challenge Mode (after roughly 4 minutes have passed).
- After the teddy bear is on top, no more presents will pile up.
- Sometimes a UFO (after roughly a minute has passed) a helicopter (from Chopper Hoppers) and a Super Mii (Globe Trot, Space Brawl and Cosmic Capers/Space Race) can be seen in the background (challenge).
- In Challenge Mode, the more presents you have piled up, the harder it is to keep it still.