|"The presents are piling up! Don't let them topple over."|
Gameplay (Four Player)
The objective of this Minigame is that the players try to balance a pile of presents without tipping them over. The player tilts the Wii Remote left or right to balance the presents. Wind gusts will occasionally happen causing a distraction. A Mii riding a bicycle also causes the presents to slightly shift to the side, and a truck can also arrive with several presents, making the stack taller. The last player with his/her presents still up or the players whose presents are still up after the time limit wins.
Unlike its four player version, the objective is to see how long the player(s) can balance all presents. The longer they can balance the presents, the more presents get out on their stack. This mode also has more events that can tip the player's(s) presents:
- Two Miis running around the player.
- A Mii on the motorbike.
- A Mii starts walking behind the player, and jumps in surprise and starts running away from a barrel.
- A Mii on a pogo stick.
- A Mii does a triple jump. Their final jump makes a small explosion.
Note: It is able to last to 5 minutes maximum if you manage to keep balance. It's harder to do so once the stack of gifts with the Teddy Bear appears, for it makes the stack that the player is already holding more wobbly and harder to balance.
Note: On the top of the presents there is a teddy bear. The teddy bear appears after roughly 4 minutes have passed. After the teddy bear is on top, no more presents will pile up.
- The helicopter is shown to have nobody inside of it.
- In Challenge Mode, when the player drops the presents, Their Mii will just look at the floor with no expression on their face.
- If the player drops the presents at the same time the barrel is rolling past, it will push the presents out of the way.
- A Beginner Mii can actually last longer than a Master Mii in this.