Segway® Circuit is an activity in Wii Fit Plus. It consists to roam around Wuhu Island to find and pop balloons within a timer. The amount of time, balloons and obstacles depends on the level of difficulty.
How to play
You drive around Wuhu Island in a segway and try to pop as many balloons as you can within the time limit. There are moles that will deflate the balloons and pop out of the holes the balloons they were in, so avoid those. A minimap it showed to help you find the balloons. After all the balloons are popped, there will be one last balloon, which is large, golden, and always moving.
Difficulties and Activity Instructions
- Activity instructions: "The Segway x2 activity can help you work on your balance and agility."
- Beginner Difficulty: Set near Starry Beach. You have a time of 180 seconds (3 minutes specifically) and the mole's beach ball can only be popped once.
- Advanced Difficulty: Set near Heartbreak Peek. You have a time of 210 seconds (3 minutes and 3o seconds specifically) and the mole's beach ball must be popped twice.
- Expert Difficulty: Set near the Wishing Fountain. You have a time of 240 seconds (4 minutes specifically) and the mole's beach ball can must be popped three times.
- This is one of the minigame activities in Wii Fit Plus that do not make an appearance in Wii Fit U. The other minigames are Tightrope Walk, Penguin Slide, Snowboard Slalom, Lotus Focus, Rhythm Parade, Big Top Juggling and Skateboard Arena.
|Training Plus activities|
|Balance Bubble Plus • Basic Run Plus • Big Top Juggling • Bird's-Eye Bull's-Eye • Driving Range • Island Cycling • Obstacle Course • Perfect 10 • Rhythm Kung Fu • Rhythm Parade • Segway® Circuit • Skateboard Arena • Snowball Fight • Table Tilt Plus • Tilt City|