Not to be confused with Sara.
|Title||Swordplay Showdown Sixth Boss|
|Level|| Tennis: 1900-2000 (PRO)
Table Tennis: 551-555
Cycling: 42nd out of 98
In Tennis, Sarah's skill level is 1900-2000. She is a Champion player, alongside Elisa. If she is not playing with Elisa, she will play with Tatsuaki. She is usually a Pro in Baseball with a skill level of 918-1112. Her Baseball team consists of herself, Saburo, Theo, Shouta, Víctor, Eva, Jackie, Michael, and Keiko. Sarah plays on the Baseball teams of Emily, Rin, Hiroshi, Shinnosuke, Takumi, Pierre, Steve, and Helen. She is a Pro in Boxing with a skill level of 1281-1434 (6th best player).
In Wii Sports Resort, her skills seem to drop by a lot, although she still remains decent. In Swordplay Showdown, she is the Boss of Level 6. As a boss, she is quite defensive and rarely strikes, usually in retaliation to the player. But, since she is the Boss of Level 6 she is not seen in any other stages. ln Swordplay, she is good and her level is 521-525. Sarah is near being a Pro in Basketball with a level of 941-945, and her teammates are Takumi and Shouta. In Table Tennis, she is good at level 551-555. In Cycling, she comes in 42nd out of 98.
In Wii Party, Sarah is a Beginner Mii.
- In Friend Connection, she and Anna are in 6th place in Worst Pairs with 38 points (Associates).
- In Balance Boat, she and Julie are in 5th place in Double Up Beginner with 15 Miis Balanced.
- In Solo, she is in 5th place in Beginner with all 5 stages cleared with 33 points.
- In Marching Orders, she is in 10th place with 2500 points.
- In Jump Rope Jam, she and Michael are in 8th place with 21 jumps.
- Sarah wears Lanky Black Armor as the Boss of Stage 6 in Swordplay Showdown.
- Her Japanese name is セラー (Serā).
- Her Korean name is 쿤타 (Kunta).
- In Wii Party, she appears in the minigame Cry Babies as a baby.
- She is the best Tennis and Baseball player to be a boss.
- In terms of Overall Skill Level, Sarah is the highest-ranked Swordplay Showdown Boss.
- Sarah is the best Swordplay Showdown Boss in every sport from Wii Sports except Boxing.
- Sarah and Saburo are the only ones to be Pro in all sports from Wii Sports and to be pro at nothing in Wii Sports Resort (in Sarah's case).
- In her Wii Music artwork, she plays the Galactic Guitar.
- Sarah is always left-handed.
- Sarah is the best left-handed opponent in Tennis.
- She is one of the 15 CPU Miis to use the underhand throw in Baseball.
- In both Tennis and Basketball, she's the 2nd player to come after Maria.
- In Baseball, Boxing, and Swordplay, she is the 2nd player to come after Theo.
- Sarah has a 65% chance of being a Pro in Baseball if the player's skill level is between 865-949 points. She is always a Pro if the player's skill level is between 950-984 points.
- Sarah plays with Shouta and Takumi in both Basketball and Baseball.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi