|Title|| Baseball Champion (Wii Sports)
Tennis Anti-Champion (Wii Sports)
|Level|| Tennis: 930-960
Table Tennis: 656-660
Sakura (pronounced "sah-KOO-rah") is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort and Wii Party. She is ranked #30 out of the Wii Sports Resort CPUs, by overall skill level. Her Total Skill Level is 4,571.5.
In Tennis, Sakura is almost a Pro. Her skill level is 940-960 and she will usually play with Rachel or Ashley. In Baseball, she is the Champion player, and her team consists of her, Nick, Miyu, David, Maria, Helen, Steve, Pierre, and Takumi. While batting, Sakura rarely ever misses a hit and almost always gets a home run. While pitching, she throws splitters and off-plate balls 98% of the time, in an attempt to confuse the player. Curveballs and screwballs can go up to 94-96 MPH, while fastballs can reach 101-103 MPH. She doesn't play Boxing.
In Table Tennis, Sakura is good at level 656+. In Swordplay, she is almost a Pro with a level of 956+, and you face her in the evening. She can, however, be played against in the daytime after beating the Champion. In Basketball, her level is 596+ and her teammates are Rin and Greg. She is a Pro at Cycling, coming in 36th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Sakura is a Master Mii.
- You can earn her badge for every 500 edits you make on "Female Miis" articles, for every 500 edits you make on Baseball Pros articles, for making 50 edits on "Miis that appear on every kind of badges" articles, for making 25 edits on "Miis who love Pink" articles, for making 1 edit on a "Double Pro" article or for making 100 edits on "One time pro" articles.
- Her Japanese name is the same as her English name. (さくら)
- The name Sakura means "cherry blossom" in Japanese, which could be why her favorite color is pink.
- Coincidentally, there's a song in Wii Music called "Sakura Sakura".
- It also is a coincidence that in her Wii Music artwork, she is playing the Bells, which is used for the Japanese style.
- Even more, coincidentally, the song is Japanese, and Sakura is also Japanese.
- There is a CPU Mii seen in Wii Music named Naz, who looks like a male version of her.
- She's the only Master Mii in Wii Party whose favorite color is pink.
- However, in Wii Party U, there are 4 Master Miis whose favorite color is pink.
- Since Sakura is the Baseball champion, she is the only CPU Mii from Wii Sports to never be a catcher on a CPU Team and to appear in fewer teams than any other CPU from Wii Sports.
- She's Japanese.
- This information is assumed because of her name. Not a single Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort Mii has a confirmed nationality.
- Sakura appears in 13 Swordplay Showdown Stages. She appears in stages 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, and 20.
- Sakura appears to be ambidextrous because she is left-handed in Baseball, but is right-handed in Tennis and Table Tennis.
- She's the only CPU Mii with hair in a paw-like bun.
- Her skill level is always above 580 and below 1410.
- With a level of around 1300, Sakura has the lowest skill level of any champion Mii in Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.
- Sakura, Yoko and Jackie are the only Master Miis from Wii Party to have unique favorite colors.
- She is one of the few CPU Miis to use the underhand throw in Baseball.
- She and Tyrone are the fourth-best pair in Friend Connection: Old Buddies with 64 points.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi