|Wii Party U|
|"Choose an animal to ride to victory! You can sprint to speed up, but that will wear out your animal more quickly. Be sure to pace yourself!"|
The players will pick what animal they want to ride between a Rhino, an Ostrich, a Zebra and a Giraffe (You can pick the same animal as someone else). After that, the race will begin.
The players will use the Wii Remote to make the animals move quicker. Each animal has a different amount of stamina, with the Giraffe having the highest and the Ostrich having the lowest.
Whoever makes it to the end first wins.
In Spot the Sneak, if the sneak holds B, their animal will not lose stamina.
- Hold the Wii Remote horizontally.
- Shake the Wii Remote to have your animal sprint.
- In Spot the Sneak, the Sneak can press B to not have their animal lose any stamina.
If the players ahead finish really close to eachother, a slow motion replay will be played to take a photo finish.
- This minigame is based on a Wii Party Minigame, Derby Dash, where it's a race to the finish riding on an animal. It also has the same layout of a racetrack.
- If two players pick the same animal, one of them will have a sligthly different tint than the other.