|Favorite Color||Royal Blue|
|Level||Tennis: 1700 (PRO)
Swordplay: 836 to 840
Basketball: 896 to 900
Table Tennis: 521 to 525
|CPU Rank||Beginner Difficulty|
Saburo (pronounced "SAH-BOO-RO") is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Party. He is ranked #13 among the Wii Sports Resort CPUs by overall skill level. His Total Skill Level is 7523.
Saburo is a PRO at every sport in Wii Sports.
In Baseball, his team consists of Theo, Shouta, Víctor, Eva, Jackie, Michael, Keiko, and Kathrin. He is usually a Pro at 901 to 1113 in skill, the 15th best. Saburo plays on the Baseball teams of Sarah, Emily, Rin, Hiroshi, Shinnosuke, Takumi, Pierre, and Steve.
In Boxing, he is a Pro, being the 7th best at around 1229 to 1413 in skill.
In Wii Sports Resort, Saburo has a decrease in skills, from being a PRO in every sport in Wii Sports to being a PRO at Cycling only in Wii Sports Resort, although he still remains pretty good.
In Swordplay, Saburo is very good with a skill of 836 to 840.
In Table Tennis, he is average, with a skill level of 521 to 525.
Armors Saburo uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Mountain Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Forest Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Waterfall Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Cliffs Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Volcano Reverse||Gold Armor|
- He appears in Green Armor in stages 1, 2, 5, and 8.
- He appears in Gold Armor in stages 14, 15, 17, 20.
- He appears in Purple Armor in stages 10 and 18.
- He never appears in Red Armor or Black Armor.
- He is aggressive in stage 20.
In Wii Party, Saburo is in Beginner Difficulty.
- In Balance Boat, he and Mike are in 6th place in Double Up Beginner with 14 Miis balanced.
- In Friend Connection, he makes the second-worst pair with Miyu with a total score of 28 points. (Kinda Chums)
- In Solo Mode, he is tied with Tatsuaki in 6th place in Beginner with 4 stages cleared.
- In Tippy Traverse, he and Julie are in 9th place with 1 stage cleared.
- They are also in 9th place in Sheep Crossing with 12 points.
- In his WiI Music artwork, he plays the Bass Drum.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: さぶろう (Saburō)
Korean: 재혁 (Jaehyeog)
(His Japanese name is similar to his English name, but with an accent above the O.)
- According to a file in the September 2020 Nintendo leak about CPU Miis, Saburo's nationality is Japanese.
- According to the Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort files, Saburo's Internal ID in Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort is 000.
- This makes Saburo the first CPU Mii to be added into Wii Sports, since Internal IDs are based off the order they were added in.
- According to the Wii Music files, Saburo's Internal ID is 41.
- According to his data file in Wii Music, Saburo's Mii ID is 80-4f-90-85 and his console ID is c2-3d-21-af.
- According to his Mii ID, Saburo was created on August 30, 2006 at 9:42:44 AM.
- On the cover of Wii Sports he is seen Boxing against another player, making him the only CPU Mii in the game to appear on the cover.
- Saburo appears in 10 Swordplay Showdown Stages. He appears in stages 1, 2, 5, 8, 10, 14, 15, 17, 18, and 20.
- Saburo is ambidextrous because he is left-handed in Tennis, but is right-handed in Baseball and Table Tennis.
- Along with Marisa, Saburo is never faced against in Swordplay, Table Tennis, or Basketball after the Champion is beaten (unless he's a teammate of Maria or Siobhán).
- This is caused by a glitch in the code where the game randomly picks an opponent by selecting an internal ID between, but not including IDs 000 and 099. Since Saburo's ID is 000, he is not in this range and therefore never appears after the Champion.
- In contrast to other Wii CPU Miis, Saburo does not appear in Wii Fit, instead being replaced by a duplicate of Hiroshi. This is due to the fact that Saburo's data file is missing, with his internal ID, 000, being taken up by a duplicate of Hiroshi, who is 001.
- This was changed in Wii Fit Plus, where Saburo now appears.
- He is one of the few CPU Miis to throw underhand in Baseball.
- In his Wii Party artwork, he seems to be playing either Space Brawl or Cosmic Capers.
- Saburo has a 55% chance of being a Pro in Baseball if the player's skill level is between 855 and 949 points. He is always a Pro if the player's skill level is between 950 and 964 points.
- On the Wii Party Disc Channel startup screen, he is shown in a state where he is playing Spin-Off, happy, but he wears default clothing instead of a tuxedo.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi