Speed Slice Substitute Referee (When confronting Matt)
|Favorite Color||Sky Blue|
|Level||Tennis: 540 to 570
Baseball: 681 to 881
Boxing: 50 to 150
Swordplay: 11 to 15
Basketball: 536 to 540
Table Tennis: 431 to 435
Cycling: 61st out of 98
|CPU Rank||Advanced Difficulty|
He is pretty good at Baseball, with a skill level of 681 to 881. He has a team consisting of Steph, Tatsuaki, Andy, Tyrone, Yoko, Ai, Alex, and Daisuke. Ryan plays on the Baseball teams of Hayley, Julie, Kathrin, Keiko, Michael, Jackie, Eva, and Víctor.
He is the first opponent in Boxing, at level 50 to 149 points.
In Swordplay Duel and Speed Slice, he is the first CPU Mii you face, with a level of a lowly 11 to 15. Note: In Speed Slice, Matt is usually the referee, but when you face Matt himself, Ryan is the referee instead. Because of his low skill, he is the Mii that is faced in the tutorials for all Swordplay modes, including Showdown.
In Table Tennis, he is decent, with his level being 431 to 435.
He is average at Cycling, coming in 61st out of 98.
Armors Ryan uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Bridge Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Forest Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Ruins Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Waterfall Reverse||Red Armor|
|Cliffs Reverse||Purple Armor|
- He wears Green Armor in stages 1, 3, 5, 7, and 8.
- He wears Gold Armor in stages 6, 10, 11, 15, and 16.
- He wears Red Armor in stages 9 and 17.
- He wears Purple Armor in stage 18.
- He never wears Black Armor.
- He is never aggressive.
- In Balance Boat, he and Kathrin are in 7th place in Double Up Intermediate with 12 Miis balanced.
- In Tippy Traverse, he and Abby are in 8th place with 2 stages cleared.
- In Flycycle Team, he and Ursula are in 6th place, traveling a distance of 330 yards.
- In a Wii Music artwork, where he's seen playing the Harmonica, he seems to have different eyes; he seems to have the same eyes that Pierre, Sakura, Marco, and Stéphanie have.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: ライアン (Raian)
Korean: 라이언 (Raieon)
- According to a file in the September 2020 leak about CPU Miis, Ryan's nationality is North American.
- According to the Wii Sports files, Ryan's Internal ID is 022.
- According to the Wii Music files, Ryan's Internal ID is 32.
- According to his data file in Wii Music, Ryan's Mii ID is 80-4e-a8-b7 and his console ID is c2-3d-21-af.
- According to his Mii ID, Ryan was created on August 27, 2006 at 3:46:36 PM.
- In all sports that Matt is the Champion (Boxing, Swordplay Duel, and Swordplay Speed Slice), Ryan is the worst player.
- Ryan takes Matt's place as the referee in Speed Slice when you face the latter.
- Ryan and Pit are the only Miis to be the worst Mii at two sports.
- Ironically, Pit is the champion of Boxing in Wii Sports Club, the complete opposite of Ryan being the worst player in Boxing in Wii Sports.
- Ryan is ambidextrous because he is left-handed in Tennis and Table Tennis, but is right-handed in Baseball.
- Ryan is one of the only two non-Boss Miis in Swordplay Showdown to not appear in either of the last two stages. The other is Shinnosuke.
- On the Wii Sports Cover Project cover, he is seen playing Boxing with another Mii instead of Saburo, who plays Boxing on the original cover.
- Ryan appears on the NTSC cover for Wii Sports Resort, where he is seen dueling Chad in Swordplay Duel.
- In his Wii Party artwork, he seems to be playing Bobsled Highway with Elisa.
- However, in that artwork, his eye color is set to black. It is unknown why this is.
- He is seen with Jen in the promotional picture for Table Tennis.
- In that picture, there are more people in the crowd than when you face him in-game, but a decent amount of people which can be seen in the 500 to 1000 mark. There are only a few people spectating for Ryan in the original game, however in the picture, there are more. This could prove that Ryan was originally going to be better at Table Tennis, but Nintendo made him decently skilled instead.
- In the Swordplay Showdown preview, you can see Ian, Holly, and Jessie next to each other in the Beach stage. However, in the actual stage, Ryan stands next to Holly and Jessie, and Ian is not there due to being the Boss of Stage 14. This means that Ryan might have supposed to have been the Boss of Stage 14 before being replaced with Ian later in development.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi