The next stage is Waterfall Reverse.
This is a reverse stage.
This stage has 50 enemies in it.
For the other stage, see Ruins.
Purple Armor Thin
Black Armor Boss
- This stage is the third reverse stage that doesn't feature Non-boss Black armor miis, the other two being Bridge Reverse and Forest Reverse.
- Stéphanie is downgraded in Ruins Reverse (Gold Armor), whereas in the Normal Counterpart, she had Purple Armor (First seen).
- It's probably evened out or better for Stéphanie in Ruins Reverse, since all Gold Armor Miis get a major boost in defense and offense.
- This is one of the few stages that have both the boss from the normal version and reversed version wear the same type of Black Armor, both wearing the Lanky version of Black Armor.
- Both bosses also have the same favorite color.
- This stage is the only stage to have a huge amount of Thin Purple Armored enemies. Other stages have a small amount of said type of enemy (Lighthouse Reverse has 4, Cliff Reverse has 2 and so on).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.