|Rope Sling (US) / Lofty Leap (EU)|
|"Grab the rope, swing back and forth to build up your momentum, and let go to sling as far as you can!"|
The objective of the game is to release at the right time to fly the farthest distance. Players swing back and forth when it is their turn (Though the game doesn't let them build up to an angle greater than about 215 degrees from the starting point.) The ideal time to release is when the swing has a lot of upward and forward momentum.
1st: Alisha (140 yd.)
2nd: Rachel (138 yd.)
3rd: Hiroshi (136 yd.)
4th: Ian (132 yd.)
5th: Ren (130 yd.)
6th: Holly (128 yd.)
7th: Haru (125 yd.)
8th: Mike (120 yd.)
9th: Andy (110 yd.)
10th: James (100 yd.)
- While the best default record is 140 yds., set by Alisha, a Master Mii can actually go farther than that, making the record really easy to break for the CPUs when they are set to Master or Expert.
- A Beginner Mii can actually do better than an Advanced, Expert, even a Master Mii in this Minigame: There are times where an Advanced Mii gets a number more lower than 80 and there are times where a Beginner Mii gets a number more higher than 50. Beginner Miis also can get a score of 3 digits, but it's rare as a Master getting a score of 2 digits.
- Sometimes, a Master Mii will go over the tree when they let go of the rope. This does not make them go far, though, as it often results in giving them a score of a two-digit number.
- It is possible to fly backwards if a/the player/players releases while the swing is moving backwards, but the player will receive a negative score.
- When doing so, the player’s(s) Mii will not land on their feet, rather on their behind and they will become dizzy. They will also frantically flap their arms and have a surprised expression on their face the whole time they're going backwards.
- The backwards part of the area in which this Minigame takes place in seems to be a destroyed and deserted version of where you actually need to go.
- The maximum score is 181 yards/meters.
- If a/the player/players goes high enough, they can see a UFO or a hot-air balloon flying in the background.
- After the player(s) goes a long distance, the bushes will have flowers on them.