The Miis are riding train cars. They wave to the camera as they go down they railway.
Players must chose one of three different paths. The player can change their minds as many times they want until the time runs out. For every set of paths, there is always one dead end. Players that get this dead end, come to a buffer, and get eliminated. After every set of paths the time limit becomes shorter. If only one player is left, at least two players remaining choose the same dead end, at least two players get to the end (which is after an unknown amount of rounds), the player(s) win. If all players get to the end or hit the same dead end, all receive a tie.
Controls = Use the D-Pad to pick the track you want to take. If you don't make a decision in time, your railcar will go straight.
- The winner passes by and waves at the camera.
- The picture shows a dead end if they tie for first place.
- The gameplay mechanics are similar of that towards Mario Party 9's Mecha Choice.
- Both involve choosing three paths as much as the players want till time runs out. One is always a dead end.
- Both are luck-based minigames.
- Both of the minigames' time limit is around 3 to 5 seconds.
- Both have an end (after 5 rounds).
- Your Mii will pick the middle path by default if you don't pick a path.
- You have to have at least two Miis still going in order to continue on and make it to the end. Making it to the end will only make the match end in a tie.