Rhythm Boxing is an activity found in Wii Fit and Wii Fit Plus.
How To Unlock
This exercise is unlocked by banking 1 hour and 40 minutes worth of exercise in the Fit Pig.
How to Play
For Rhythm Boxing you will need the Nunchuk and the Wii Remote. This is a Rhythm game were you have a Mii instructor (Ray) that gives what moves you have like "right left block right left block". The moves Ray gives you will be onscreen. Get more moves right to get more points! At the end, Ray will say "Now throw your punches any way you want!". This is your opportunity to punch as many times as possible in the last 10 seconds.
There are three different activity levels: Beginner (3 minutes), Advanced (6 minutes), and Expert (10 minutes).
At approximately 258 points you get 2 stars and approximately 0-125 points you get one star.
- First, just watch my moves. (US version)
- First, just watch the way I move! (UK version)
- Follow the rhythm, and throw a punch when you see the target!
- You'll get double points if you hit with perfect timing. Give it a try!
- As you step forward, throw your first punch from the same side.
- Here's the next pattern.
- All right, let's do this together!
- Stay fired up!
- Watch your footwork!
- All right, punch from the hip!
- Keep it up.
- Come on, fighter!
- Yeah! Fight the fat!
- Show 'em what you got!
- Throw your punches any way you want to!
- Now, go for a knockout!
- I know you can do better than that. Let's hit the gym again tomorrow. (US version)
- I know you can do better than that. Let's work on it tomorrow. (UK version)
- Nice job!
- Great workout!
- You didn't even break a sweat, did you? (US version)
- You didn't even break out a sweat, did you? (UK version)