|Wii Party U|
|"Memorize the 10 ingredients the instructor puts in the pot. If you choose incorrectly, you'll fail the class! The last player remaining wins the game."|
The player(s) move their cursor(s) to pick a veggie that is displayed to be put into the soup. They get 10 seconds to pick one. If they choose the wrong one, they automatically lose. They also lose if you don't pick one within the time limit.
Whoever is the last cook wins. If all ten ingredients are guessed correctly, the game ends and the remaining players win.
Note: When a player reaches the seventh ingredient, the chef will take longer to respond.
- Hold the Wii Remote horizontally and aim it at the screen.
- Press A to select a vegetable.
- The water in the pot will get fully brown once you get to the 7th ingredient.
- This Minigame plays similar to Fruit Focus from Wii Party, where players have to remember a set of items shown at the beginning.
- In the sample clip for this Minigame, Dunbar appears twice: once as the chef and once as a player.