|1 vs 3|
|N/A (7 Rounds)|
|"It's time for some poserobics! In each round, the team's goal is to imitate the solo player's pose."|
The solo player has to try to eliminate the other three by making a different pose than them. The solo can press the A Button, B Button, or the Control Pad to strike a pose.
The other three need to avoid being eliminated by posing the same as the solo. If, after seven rounds, there is at least one opposing member left then the three players win. If they are eliminated during it the solo player wins.
The music gets faster after the first 2 rounds, and then gets even faster after Round 4, making the team of three need to react a bit more quickly.
- Press the A, B, or control buttons (D-pad) to strike a pose.
- In the background, three Miis are on treadmills, one is cheering the team on and one is constantly walking.
- If one or two players on the team of three fail to copy the solo player, the one cheering will shake their hand in front of their face while having their eyes closed, but they will clap when all three players on the team of three fail.
- The poses the Miis make resemble their corresponding buttons.
- If the solo player doesn't press a button, they will not lose and will not pose either. In this case, the team must not press any buttons in order to complete the round.
- Strangely enough, the preview shows Ren, Rin, Mike, and Emily going at the fastest speed, despite it being only the first round.