|Wii Party U|
|"Quickly select the silhouette pose that matches the pose of the Mii character at the centre. The more quickly you find the correct pose, the more points you'll earn!"|
A Mii in the middle dressed in purple will perform a pose.
All players must look around left and right to try and find which one, out of all 14, matches the one the Mii in purple makes.
The amount of points a player gets depends on when they picked the correct pose:
- 1st to pick: 5 pts.
- 2nd to pick: 3 pts.
- 3rd to pick: 2 pts.
- 4th to pick: 1 pt.
After everyone picked and the points are given, the curtains will close and then reopen so that the Mii in purple strikes another pose.
The poses change places everytime you play the minigame, so it all depends on how good your eyesight is.
Whoever gets the most points wins.
- Hold the Wii Remote horizontally.
- Use the D-pad to move on panels.
- Use the A Button to select a pose.
- The Mii on the spot where the correct pose is supposed to be is always the same Mii for every 5 rounds.
- There are a ton of different poses, so it's possible that when playing the minigame once, you'll see one pose, but you won't see it again when you play it a second time.
- You get no points if you get the wrong pose, or you don't pick anything for a short period of time.