|Wii Party U|
|"Break the falling logs to earn points. But you'll lose points if you chop a watermelon in half! You have to gently catch those instead! Play for the highest score."|
One-Two Punch is an All-Play Minigame in Wii Party U.
The player(s) must break the logs and catch watermelons. They need perfect timing in order to do this correctly.
If they drop or catch a log, nothing will happen, but if they punch a watermelon or let it fall to the ground and break, they will lose 1 point.
- Hold the Wii Remote vertically.
- Press A or B to put out hands.
- This Minigame takes place in a similar location where Star Pupil and Ninja Scramble are. (near a field of bamboo)
- The maximum total (a) player(s) can get is 19 points.
- When a log falls, it covers up the player's shadow. It will continue to do that until it fully disappears.