Not to be confused with Mi-sun.
|Favorite Color||Lime Green|
|Level|| Tennis: Level 2
Boxing: Level 6
Baseball: Level 2
Mitsu is the worst mii in Wii Sports Club, showing some of the worst skills. In Tennis, she is quite low at Grade 2 and plays mainly with others up to Grade 5. In Boxing, she has a somewhat better skill at Grade 6.
In Wii Party U, Mitsu is a Beginner Mii.
- Her Japanese name is the same as her English name (みつ)
- According to Mario Kart 8 and internal data, she's Japanese.
- In certain promotional materials, like the Tomodachi Collection: Shin Seikatsu Direct an earlier design for Mitsu is used. In her earlier design, she is slightly thinner and has her hair styled in a bun instead of it being loose and wavy.
- There is also another Mii that could be an early design for Mitsu. In some pictures of Wii Sports Club, there appears to be a Mii that has almost everything identical to Mitsu but has a brighter skin tone, no blush, and a different head shape, as well as a different favorite color (Purple).
- Mitsu isn't a Pro at any sport, like Joana, Sophia, Adrien, Xiao-Tong, Hee-joon, and Merrick.
- Mitsu has the lowest Total Skill Level of all Wii Sports Club Miis that aren't only Baseball teammates/Tennis partners, and the only non-teammate with a TSL below 21.
- In the data files of Miitopia, she is listed as Old.
- Mitsu is the Lowest ranked Beginner Mii.
- According to internal data about CPU Miis, Mitsu's country of origin is Japan.