Not to be confused with Masako.
|Level||Tennis: 610 to 640
Baseball: 198 to 367
Cycling: 90th out of 98
|CPU Rank||Advanced Difficulty|
Misaki (pronounced "MEE-SAH-KEE") is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Party. She is ranked #29 out of the Wii Sports Resort CPUs, by overall skill level. Her Total Skill Level is 5375.
In Baseball, she is not very good, being the 10th worst player with a skill of 198 to 367. Her team consists of Silke, Jessie, Abby, Kentaro, Matt, Akira, Luca, and Emma. She plays on the Baseball teams of Fumiko, Martin, Chris, Oscar, Mike, Jake, James, and Marco.
She doesn't compete in Boxing.
Misaki makes an immense improvement from Wii Sports to Wii Sports Resort.
Misaki is an early Pro in Swordplay at a skill level of 1091 to 1095, being the last player in the 1000s.
In Table Tennis, she is also an early Pro with a skill level of 1061 to 1065.
She is the 9th worst at Cycling, though, coming in 90th out of 98.
Armors Misaki uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Bridge Reverse||No Armor|
|Lighthouse Reverse||No Armor|
|Beach Reverse||Black Armor (Lanky)|
|Mountain Reverse||No Armor|
|Forest Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Ruins Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Waterfall Reverse||Red Armor|
|Cliffs Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Castle Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Volcano Reverse||Black Armor Small (Lanky)|
- In Showdown, she appears as the first enemy in stage 1, making her the very first enemy you face in Showdown.
- She appears in Green Armor in stages 2 and 3.
- She appears in Gold Armor in stages 1, 10, 16, 18, and 19.
- She appears in Red Armor in stage 17.
- She appears in Purple Armor in stage 15.
- She appears in Black Armor in stages 13 and 20. She appears in the Lanky variant in stage 13, and the Small variant in stage 20.
- Unlike the other Black Armor Miis in stage 13, Misaki attacks quicker than the others.
- She is aggressive in stages 19 and 20.
In Wii Party, Misaki is in Advanced Difficulty.
- In Balance Boat, she and Marco are in 6th place in Double Up Intermediate with 13 Miis balanced.
- In Basket Bonanza, she and Mia are in 7th place with 34 points.
- In Sheep Crossing, she and Haru are in 7th place with 14 points.
- In her Wii Music artwork, she is a cheerleader.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: みさき (Misaki)
Korean: 은주 (Eunju)
(Her Japanese name is identical to her English name.)
- According to a file in the September 2020 leak about CPU Miis, Misaki's nationality is Japanese.
- According to the Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort files, Misaki's Internal ID is 017.
- According to the Wii Music files, Misaki's Internal ID is 057.
- According to her data file in Wii Music, Misaki's Mii ID is 80-4f-99-ea and her console ID is c2-3d-21-af.
- According to her Mii ID, Misaki was created on August 30, 2006 at 12:23:04 PM.
- Misaki doesn’t compete in Boxing, however Internal files rank her as 54, so if she appeared in Boxing and those rankings were kept, she would have been the 6th worst Mii who doesn’t compete in that sport.
- Misaki is ambidextrous because she is right-handed in Tennis and Baseball, but left-handed in Table Tennis and Basketball.
- She was originally going to compete as an opponent in Boxing as shown in IGN footage but was later scrapped. The IGN footage also shows a large crowd in the spectator's creed, which could also mean that Misaki was originally made to be a Pro in Boxing.
- Although in the video, Misaki doesn't act or respond to anything. This could mean that the A.I.'s movement wasn't created yet.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi