|Wii Party U|
|"Launch yourself off a long pole and into the air to see which player can land the farthest from the start. The jey to going far is running fast and knowing just when to release the pole to fly through the air."|
The player(s) must launch off of a long pole to land the farthest. The must release at the right time to fly far. The player/CPU Mii who flew the farthest wins. If they flap too much they will set on fire.
- Beginner: 80-120 yards/meters.
- Standard: 120-140 yards/meters.
- Advanced: 140-160 yards/meters.
- Expert: 160-180 yards/meters.
- Master: 180-199 yards/meters. Anything above 200 is excellent due to Master Miis not being able to reach 200 yards.
- Press A to fly in the air.
- When you are flying, shake the Wii Remote.