|Title|| Skydiving Pilot
Island Flyover Guide
Most Mediocre Beginner Mii
|Level|| Swordplay: 941-945
Table Tennis: 191-195
Miguel runs airborne tours of Wuhu Island. During the Island Flyover, the player can choose to follow his plane across the island. Above his plane is an I-point. His plane gives out a cloud of white-colored smoke. If the player is following him, the smoke will turn orange. Miguel is also a fighter in Swordplay Showdown, where he is the Boss of Stage 3. In Swordplay, he is pretty good at level 941-945, and you fight against him in the evening (the 4th best anti-Pro Class player), he can be played against in the daytime after beating the Swordplay Champion. He is the leader of the worst team of Basketball, which appears in the tutorial. His team is made of Anna and Takashi. His level is 11-15 and is the 1st team you play no matter what. He is bad at Table Tennis, at around 191-195 in skill. He is the 8th best Pro in Cycling, coming 8th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Miguel is a Beginner Mii.
- In Balance Boat, he and Alex are in 10th place in Time Attack Beginner with 16 Miis balanced.
- In Clover Hunt, he is in 9th place with 21 stages cleared.
- In Flycycle Team, he and Nelly are in 9th place, traveling a distance of 315 yards.
- In Island Flyover: If you fire a flare by pressing the 1 button on your Wii Remote, Miguel will fire one back, making him easier to find. His flare is orange colored.
- Miguel's Guide Plane is the only plane that leaves a trail of colored smoke other than the player's.
- When the player gets up close to Miguel, his smoke trail turns from white to orange colored.
- If the player follows his Guide Plane for at least three minutes, they will be rewarded with the Island Flyover stamp "Follow That Plane".
- Miguel, Matt, and Ray are the only Miis who have a voice, as heard in the Skydiving plane.
- In the internal files for Wii Sports Resort, Miguel is known as ガイドさん (Guide-san), rather than simply being numbered like the other Resort newcomer CPU Miis. He shares this distinction with Gwen, who is nicknamed ガイド (Guide).
- Miguel seems to serve an important role in Wii Sports Resort, being the Mii that brings the players to Wuhu Island and also being the guide in Island Flyover.
- Miguel and Vincenzo are the only two Miis that actually help you in sports. Miguel helps you in Island Flyover and Vincenzo helps you in Cycling.
- In Table Tennis, Miguel is left-handed.
- Miguel is the second-worst male CPU to debut in Wii Sports Resort.
- The only worse male CPU Mii to debut in Wii Sports Resort is Cole.
- He doesn't block when he reaches the player in Swordplay Showdown. Instead, he holds his sword around the area where his pelvis is. When he spawns, he does block, but the second he gets really close to the player, he stops blocking and proceeds to drag his sword against the sand. He also attacks really quickly.
- He is the only Boss to act this way.
- Miguel and Sarah are the only Bosses who are Beginner Miis in Wii Party.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo