Island Flyover Guide
Table Tennis: 191-195
|CPU Rank||Beginner Difficulty|
Miguel runs airborne tours of Wuhu Island. During the Island Flyover, the player can choose to follow his plane across the island. Above his plane is an I-point. His plane gives out a cloud of white-colored smoke. If the player is following him, the smoke will turn orange.
Miguel is also a fighter in Swordplay Showdown, where he is the Boss of Stage 3. He is surrounded by 1-hearted fighters like Nick, Martin, and Kentaro and a 2-hearted fighter like Shinnosuke. In Swordplay, he is pretty good at level 941-945, and you fight against him in the evening (the 4th best anti-Pro Class player). He can be played against in the daytime after beating the Swordplay Champion.
He is pretty bad at Table Tennis, being the 13th worst player at around 191-195 in skill.
In Wii Party, Miguel is in Beginner Difficulty.
- In Balance Boat, he and Alex are in 10th place in Time Attack Beginner with 16 Miis balanced.
- In Clover Hunt, he is in 9th place with 21 stages cleared.
- In Flycycle Team, he and Nelly are in 9th place, traveling a distance of 315 yards.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: ミゲル (Migeru)
Korean: 미겔 (Migel)
- According to the September 2020 Nintendo leak, Miguel's nationality is North American. You can find the leak here.
- According to the Wii Sports Resort files, Miguel's Internal ID is 070.
- Miguel wears Obese Black Armor as the Boss of Stage 3 in Swordplay Showdown.
- In Island Flyover: If you fire a flare by pressing the 1 button on your Wii Remote, Miguel will fire one back, making him easier to find. His flare is orange colored.
- Miguel's Guide Plane is the only plane that leaves a trail of colored smoke other than the player's.
- Miguel, Matt, and Ray are the only Miis who have a voice, as heard in the Skydiving plane.
- In the internal files for Wii Sports Resort, Miguel is known as ガイドさん (Guide-san), rather than simply being numbered like the other Resort newcomer CPU Miis. He shares this distinction with Gwen, who is nicknamed ガイド (Guide).
- Miguel seems to serve an important role in Wii Sports Resort, being the Mii that brings the players to Wuhu Island and also being the guide in Island Flyover.
- Miguel and Vincenzo are the only two Miis that actually help you in sports. Miguel helps you in Island Flyover and Vincenzo helps you in Cycling.
- In Table Tennis, Miguel is left-handed.
- Miguel is the second-worst male CPU to debut in Wii Sports Resort.
- He doesn't block when he reaches the player in Swordplay Showdown. Instead, when he spawns, he does block, but the second he gets really close to the player, he stops blocking and proceeds to drag his sword against the sand. He also attacks really quickly.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo