|Title|| Skydiving Pilot
Island Flyover Guide
|Level|| Basketball: 14
Table Tennis: 193
Miguel runs airborne tours of Wuhu Island. During the Island Flyover, the player can choose to follow his plane across the island. Above his plane is an !-point. His plane gives out a cloud of white colored smoke. If the player is following him, the smoke will turn orange. Miguel is also a fighter in Swordplay Showdown, where he is the Boss of Stage 3. In Swordplay, he is pretty good at level 941+, and you fight against him in the evening (the 4th best anti-Pro Class player), he can be played against in the daytime after beating the Swordplay Champion. He is the leader of the worst team of Basketball, which appears in the tutorial. His team is made of Anna and Takashi. His level is 11+ and is the 1st team you play no matter what. He is bad at Table Tennis, at around 191+ in skill. In Cycling, Miguel is the 6th best PRO in Cycling, coming 6th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Miguel is a Beginner Mii.
- You can earn his badge for making 50 edits on "Sports" articles.
- His Japanese name is Migeru (ミゲル).
- In Island Flyover: If you fire a flare by pressing the 1 button on your Wii Remote, Miguel will fire one back, making him easier to find. His flare is orange colored.
- In Island Flyover: If you follow Miguel's Guide Plane for at least three minutes, you'll receive a stamp called "Follow That Plane".
- Miguel's Guide Plane is the only plane that leaves a trail of colored smoke other than the player's.
- When the player gets up close to Miguel, his smoke trail turns from white to orange colored.
- He is the pilot of the plane in Skydiving mode, with Gwen. However unlike Gwen he does not skydive himself.
- Miguel is the only Beginner Mii whose favorite color is white. That includes second generation.
- Miguel and Matt are the only Miis who have a voice, as heard in the Skydiving plane.
- Unlike Matt, Miguel says normal sentences like "Okay, everyone, form up!", while Matt just makes random noises.
- Miguel could be the only CPU Mii to fly in a plane in Island Flyover.
- Miguel and Gwen are the first two CPU Miis who debuted in Wii Sports Resort to ever appear.
- Both his teammates in Basketball (Anna and Takashi) are also bosses in Swordplay Showdown. And the three of them are bosses from levels multiple of 3 (levels 3, 9 and 12).
- In the internal files for Wii Sports Resort, Miguel is known as ガイドさん (Guide-san), rather than simply being numbered like the other Resort newcomer CPU Miis. He shares this distinction with Gwen, who is nicknamed ガイド (Guide).
- Miguel's name is pronounced (Mee-Gey) in Europe and parts of South America where the use of the name Miguel comes into play, but in other places it is pronounced (Mih-gehl).
- Miguel is the first Swordplay Showdown boss to use the bulky armor that some bosses use later on.
- Miguel is one of the few Miis to not be Pro Class in anything except Cycling.
- He and Tommy play on the least Basketball teams of any Mii, as Miguel plays on only his and Anna's team, and Tommy plays on only his and Eva's team.
- He's the only Boss with that mouth.
- His name is Spanish for Michael.
- Weirdly enough, one of the CPU Miis has the English translation of his name.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo