If you’re looking for his Wii Music counterpart, go to Don.
Not to be confused with Mike.
|Level||Tennis: 1300 or 1400 (PRO)
Baseball: 788 to 983
Basketball: 836 to 840
Table Tennis: 641 to 645
Cycling: 63rd out of 98
|CPU Rank||Advanced Difficulty|
In Baseball, he is the best Mii to be a non-Pro, at a skill level of 788 to 983, and his team consists of Keiko, Kathrin, Julie, Hayley, Ryan, Steph, Tatsuaki, and Andy. Michael plays on the Baseball teams of Jackie, Eva, Víctor, Shouta, Theo, Saburo, Sarah, and Emily.
In Boxing, Michael is usually a Pro at a skill level of 988 to 1173.
In Table Tennis, he is good at a skill level of 641 to 645.
He is average at Cycling, coming in 63rd out of 98.
Armors Michael uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Bridge Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Lighthouse Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Beach Reverse||No Armor|
|Mountain Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Forest Reverse||No Armor|
|Ruins Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Waterfall Reverse||No Armor|
|Cliffs Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Castle Reverse||Purple Armor Thin (Slim)|
|Volcano Reverse||Gold Armor|
- He appears in Green Armor in stages 6 and 7.
- He appears in Gold Armor in stages 1, 3, 9, 12, 14, 16, and 20.
- He appears in Purple Armor in stages 8, 11, 18, and 19. He wears the Thin variant in Stage 19.
- He never appears in Red or Black Armor.
- He is never aggressive.
- In Balance Boat, he and Fumiko are in 5th place in Double Up Intermediate with 14 Miis balanced.
- He is also in 7th place in Time Attack Beginner with Oscar with 18 Miis balanced.
- In Solo Mode, he is in 5th place in Intermediate with all 10 stages cleared with 55 points.
- In Tippy Traverse, he and Patrick are in 8th place with 3 stages cleared.
- In Spring Time, he is in 5th place with a time of 0:30.0.
- In Jump Rope Jam, he and Sarah are in 8th place with 21 jumps.
- In his Wii Music artwork, he plays the Electric Bass.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: ミヒャエール (Mihyaēru)
Korean: 미하일 (Mihail / "Mikhail")
- According to the September 2020 leak about CPU Miis, Michael's nationality is German.
- According to the Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort files, Michael's Internal ID is 042.
- According to the Wii Music files, Michael's Internal ID is 12.
- According to his Mii ID in Wii Music, Michael was created on August 27, 2006 at 3:31:12 AM.
- This means Michael was the first Wii Sports CPU Mii to be created during the game development.
- Michael can be seen in the title of the NTSC and PAL Wii Party cases.
- Michael is ambidextrous because he is left-handed in Tennis, Table Tennis, and Basketball, but right-handed in Baseball.
- Michael never wears Red Armor in Swordplay Showdown along with several other Miis.
- Michael has a 90% chance of being a Pro in Boxing if the player's skill level is between 935 and 949 points. He is always a Pro if the player's skill level is between 950 and 1024 points.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi