hi there. i just wanted to let you know that you have been committing some very low quality edits to the wiki as of recently. i've reverted most of them, but please refrain from committing edits that:
- add an image that already exists on the page
- reword minor parts of a page that ultimately was fine to begin with (this can be fixed alongside the next useful edit you want to contribute to that page)
- mention that a Mii is the only one or one of few Miis with a certain Mii part
- add obscure categories in similar vain to "Miis in Wii Sports Club that are possible to make on the Wii", "Male Miis in Wii Sports Resort Who Love The Color Blue", etc. we are moving away from these kinds of categories and will soon be deleting them when we have the time.
- add useless or uninteresting Trivia, like "This Mii has the same mouth as Hiromi", "This Mii's name means something in Japanese", or "This Mii is the only Standard Mii to love the color blue". these types of Trivias are not interesting or useful, clutter pages, and make the wiki seem less professional in general.
thank you. additionally, if you see any of these listed things already on a Mii's page, feel free to remove it. us admins are starting to seriously hammer down on these uninteresting and spammy types of edits and content.