hi there. i just wanted to let you know that you have either been causing disruption in the comments or blogs, or you have been committing some very low quality edits to the wiki as of recently. please refrain from committing edits, comments, or blogs that:
- include rude remarks or targeted harassment towards other users or groups of people
- add fanon (non-canonical to official games) information to a page or template
- add an image that already exists on the page (does not strictly apply to comments/blogs)
- reword minor parts of a page that ultimately was fine to begin with (this can be fixed alongside the next useful edit you want to contribute to that page)
- mention that a Mii is the only one or one of few Miis with a certain Mii part
- add obscure categories in similar vain to "Miis in Wii Sports Club that are possible to make on the Wii", "Male Miis in Wii Sports Resort Who Love The Color Blue", etc. we have already deleted most of these, but many users keep adding them back. please refrain from doing so
- add useless or uninteresting Trivia, like "This Mii has the same mouth as Hiromi", "This Mii's name means something in Japanese", or "This Mii is the only Standard Mii to love the color blue". these types of Trivias are not interesting or useful, clutter pages, and make the wiki seem less professional in general.
thank you. additionally, if you see any of these listed things already on a page, feel free to remove it. if you see any other user acting out of line, please report it to either me or another admin. if you feel uncomfortable publicly reporting another user's actions on my message wall, you may contact me privately elsewhere. there are links to my other social medias in my profile.