If you're looking for the Mii from Wii Sports Club with the same name, go to Matt (Wii U/3DS).
|Title||Boxing Champion (Wii Sports)
Speed Slice Referee
Table Tennis: 776-780
Cycling: 74th out of 98
|CPU Rank||Master Difficulty|
In Tennis, he is terrible, being the 6th worst player with a skill level of 48-59. He and Miyu are the first opponents you face. If the player were to lose the first match in Tennis, he will play with either Miyu again or Abby in the next match.
In Baseball, he is also terrible, being the 5th worst player with a skill level of 98-268. His team consists of Akira, Luca, Emma, Elisa, Kentaro, Abby, Jessie, and Silke. Matt plays on the first 9 teams along with the teams of Misaki, Fumiko, Martin, and Chris.
In Boxing, he is the champion with a skill level of 1550-1649, and he wears a pair of silver boxing gloves that can be unlocked after defeating him. He also acts as the player's trainer during Boxing training sessions.
In Swordplay, he is the champion, having a skill level of 1496-1500. You earn the stamp "Last Mii Standing" after you defeat him and his accomplices. He also acts as the referee in Speed Slice unless he is played against, where Ryan will take his spot. You earn the stamp "A Cut Above" after defeating him. You can earn a purple sword after beating him by holding 1 on the loading screen, and releasing it on the warning screen. In Swordplay Showdown, he is the Boss of Stage 20.
In Table Tennis, he is great at a skill level of 776-780.
He is not great but still acceptable at Cycling, coming in 74th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Matt is in Master Difficulty.
- Matt is in 1st place in Solo Mode Expert in Wii Party, with all 50 stages cleared with 425 points, unless if you get more than 425 points.
- He is also in 1st place in Clover Hunt, having completed all 30 stages with 5 seconds left, unless if you cleared with more than 5 seconds.
- He and Lucía have the best friendship rating in Friend Connection with 70 points.
- In Balance Boat, he and George are in 3rd place in Time Attack Expert with 20 Miis balanced in 0:49.1.
- In his Wii Music artwork, he plays the Güiro.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: マット (Matto)
Korean: 오스카 (Oseuka/"Oscar")
(His Korean name is the same as another Mii.)
- According to the September 2020 Nintendo leak about CPU Miis, Matt's nationality is North American. You can find the leak here.
- In this leak, an early photo of Matt had his favorite color set to Red, instead of Orange in his final design; This suggests that Red was originally going to be his favorite color.
- According to the Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort files, Matt's Internal ID is 024.
- Matt wears Bulky Black Armor as the Boss of Stage 20 in Swordplay Showdown.
- Matt is the only CPU Mii to be the Champion of more than one sport, and the only one to be a Champion in both Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.
- In the Boxing training room, there are a few pictures on the walls. In one of them, you can see Matt (already as the Boxing Champion, evidenced by his silver gloves) and Andy, both younger and with different hairstyles, about to fight each other. This could suggest that Andy tried to beat Matt to become the new Champion, but failed as Matt defeated him. Also, in this picture, Matt's shorts are Red, instead of his favorite color, Orange.
- Even though Matt doesn't wear glasses or have a mole, he doesn't use the default values for these facial features. His glasses are set to be gray in color and are moved down by two stages. His mole is moved right by three stages and is four stages larger.
- In Wii Sports, Matt is the Champion of Boxing, but the Wii Sports Club Matt of the same name goes the opposite way, being the worst. Similarly, Matt is one of the worst players at Tennis and Baseball, while Wii Sports Club Matt is a top Pro at those sports.
- He is one of the very few Miis to make any noise. In the Boxing training modes, Matt will grunt every time he throws a ball in Dodging, and also if the player hits him instead of the pad in Throwing Punches by saying sounds like bah, pa, boo, and bie.
- Matt is always left-handed.
- In Wii Play: Motion, he can be seen playing Treasure Twirl - Solo Mode.
- In Wii Party, he appears in the Battle Mode rules.
- He is one of the few CPU Miis to throw underhand in Baseball.
- In Wii Party, Matt is shown on the rules for Chop Chops. He is on the top left and is playing with Rachel, Steve and Helen.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi