If you're looking for the Mii from Wii Sports Club, go to Matt (Wii U/3DS).
Speed Slice Referee
Tennis Beginner (In terms of being your first opponent)
Table Tennis: 776-780
Cycling: 74th out of 98
|CPU Rank||Master Difficulty|
In Tennis, he and Miyu are the first opponents you face, and his skill level is 48-50. If the player were to lose the first match in Tennis, he will play with either Miyu again or Abby. In Baseball, he is the fifth of nine starters, and his skill level is 100-268. His team consists of himself, Akira, Luca, Emma, Elisa, Kentaro, Abby, Jessie, and Silke. Matt plays on the first 9 Baseball teams and also Misaki's, Fumiko's, Martin's, and Chris' teams. In Boxing, he is the champion with a skill level of 1550-1649, and he wears a pair of silver boxing gloves that can be unlocked after defeating him. He also acts as the player's trainer during Boxing training sessions.
In Swordplay, he is the champion of all three modes. In Duel and Speed Slice, he has a skill level of 1496-1500. You earn the stamp "Last Mii Standing" after you defeat him. He also acts as the referee in Speed Slice unless he is played against, where Ryan will take his spot. You earn the stamp "A Cut Above" after defeating him. In Showdown, he is the Boss of Volcano Reverse, where he is surrounded by various three-hearted fighters such as Eduardo, Mike, Chris, George, Rin, Tommy, Hiroshi, Tyrone, Gwen, and Nelly. In both Duel and Showdown, Matt uses a purple sword, which can be unlocked after defeating him. In Basketball, he is average with a skill level of 446-450, and he plays with Fritz and George. In Table Tennis, he is good at a skill level of 776-780. He is not great but acceptable at Cycling, coming in 74th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Matt is in Master Difficulty.
- Matt is the top ranking in Solo Mode in Wii Party, with all 50 stages cleared with 425 points unless if you’ve achieved more than 425 points. He also has the top ranking for Clover Hunt, having completed all 30 stages with 5 seconds left.
- He and Lucía have the best friendship rating in Friend Connection with 70 points.
- In Balance Boat, him and George are in 3rd place in Time Attack Expert with 20 Miis balanced in 0:49.1.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: マット (Matto)
Korean: 오스카 (Oseuka/"Oscar")
- According to the September 2020 Nintendo leak about CPU Miis, Matt's nationality is North American.
- In this leak, an early photo of Matt had his favorite color set to red, instead of Orange in his final design.
- Matt wears Bulky Black Armor as the Boss of Stage 20 in Swordplay Showdown.
- Matt is the only CPU Mii to be the champion of more than one sport, and the only one to be a champion in both Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.
- In the Boxing training room, there are a few pictures on the walls. In one of them, you can see Matt (already as the Boxing Champion, evidenced by his silver gloves) and Andy, both younger and with different hairstyles, about to fight each other. This could suggest that Andy tried to beat Matt to become the new Champion, but failed as Matt defeated him. Also in this picture, Matt's shorts are red instead of orange.
- Even though Matt does not wear glasses or have a mole, he doesn't use the default values for these facial features. His glasses are set to be gray in color and are moved down by two stages. His mole is moved right by three stages and is four stages larger.
- In Wii Sports, Matt is the champion of Boxing, but the Wii Sports Club Matt of the same name goes the opposite way, being the worst. Similarly, Matt is one of the worst players at Tennis and Baseball, while Wii Sports Club Matt is a top Pro at those sports.
- He is one of the very few Miis to make any noise. In Boxing's training modes, Matt will grunt every time he throws a ball in Dodging, and also if the player hits him instead of the pad in Throwing Punches by saying sounds like bah, pa, boo, and bie.
- Matt is always left-handed.
- In his Wii Music artwork, he plays the Güiro.
- In Wii Play: Motion, he can be seen playing Treasure Twirl - Solo Mode.
- He appears in the Battle minigame mode rules.
- He is one of the few CPU Miis to use the underhand throw in Baseball.
- In Swordplay Showdown, Matt appears bigger than every Black Armor fighter and every Boss too, making him the largest Mii in Swordplay Showdown.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi