|Title||Swordplay Showdown Thirteenth Boss|
|Level|| Swordplay: 641-645
Cycling: 58th out of 98
Marisa is the Boss of level 13 (Beach Reverse) in Swordplay Showdown. She is very defensive and strikes often. She is surrounded by 3-hearted fighters like Rachel, Ursula, and James. It is best if you get to her with 3 hearts. Her Swordplay skill is 641-645. In Basketball her skill is around 671-675, and she plays with Marco and Jake. In Table Tennis, she is the last player in the 1000 mark. Her skill is 1091-1095 and she is a Pro. She is pretty good at Cycling, coming 58th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Marisa is a Master Mii.
Names in Other Languages
Japanese: マリサ (The same as her English name)
Korean: 마리사 (Malisa)
- In the Table Tennis mode selection screen, if one was to look closely at the thumbnail for Return Challenge, she can be seen hosting the game and serving balls to Guest E in the picture, but when you play the game mode, Greg takes her place as the server.
- Along with Saburo, Marisa is never faced against in Swordplay, Table Tennis, or Basketball after the Champion is beaten (unless she's a teammate of another Basketball team captain).
- This is caused by a glitch in the code where the game randomly picks an opponent by selecting an internal ID between, but not including, 00 to 99. Since Marisa's ID is 99, she is not in this range and therefore never appears after the champion.
- Unlike most CPU Miis, who have the default height and weight values (64) set, Marisa uses a custom set of height and weight values. Her height is set to 38, and her weight is set to 56. These values cannot be seen in-game, however, as height and weight is not visible in Wii Sports Resort and Wii Party.
- The Swordplay Showdown level where Marisa appears as the boss has the second most black-armored enemies to appear, having 10 of them (including her). First most being Volcano Reverse, having 14, and third most being both Castle Reverse and Mountain Reverse, both having 5.
- In Table Tennis, Marisa is left-handed.
- Marisa is the 58th-best Mii in both Swordplay and Cycling.
- In Stage 13 of Swordplay Showdown, she attacks quickly. She might end up not attacking for a few seconds and then proceed to attack.
- The stage she's the boss of (Beach Reverse) has 20 enemies while the other stages have 35, 50 or 70.
- She and Asami have 2 1st place rankings on Wii Party together.
- She was the last Mii to be added to Wii Sports Resort, with an internal ID of 099.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo