|Title||Swordplay Showdown Thirteenth Boss|
|Level|| Swordplay: 641-645
Cycling: 58th out of 98
Marisa is the Boss of level 13 (Beach Reverse) in Swordplay Showdown. She is very defensive and strikes often. She is surrounded by 3-hearted fighters like Rachel, Ursula, and James. It is best if you get to her with 3 hearts. Her Swordplay skill is 641-645. In Basketball her skill is around 671-675, and she plays with Marco and Jake. In Table Tennis, she is the last player in the 1000 mark. Her skill is 1091-1095 and she is a Pro. She is pretty good at Cycling, coming 58th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Marisa is a Master Mii.
Names in Other Languages
Japanese: マリサ (The same as her English name)
Korean: 마리사 (Malisa)
- In the Table Tennis mode selection screen, if one was to look closely at the thumbnail for Return Challenge, she can be seen hosting the game and serving balls to Guest E in the picture, but when you play the game mode, Greg takes her place as the server.
- Along with Saburo, Marisa is never faced against in Swordplay, Table Tennis, or Basketball after the Champion is beaten (Unless she's a teammate of another Basketball team captain).
- She is thus far the only Wii Sports Resort Mii who is never faced against after the Champion is beaten whatsoever.
- She's also the only female Mii to not be faced after beating the Champion, the only male being Saburo.
- Unlike most CPU Miis, who have the default height and weight values (64) set, Marisa uses a custom set of height and weight values. Her height is set to 38, and her weight is set to 56. These values cannot be seen in-game, however, as height and weight is not visible in Wii Sports Resort and Wii Party.
- The Swordplay Showdown level where Marisa appears as the boss has the second most black-armored enemies to appear, having 10 of them (including her). First most being Volcano Reverse, having 14, and third most being both Castle Reverse and Mountain Reverse, both having 5.
- In Table Tennis, Marisa is left-handed.
- Marisa is the 58th-best Mii in both Swordplay and Cycling.
- In Stage 13 of Swordplay Showdown, she attacks quickly. She might end up not attacking for a few seconds and then proceed to attack.
- The stage she's the boss of (Beach Reverse) has 20 enemies while the other stages have 35, 50 or 70.
- She and Asami have 2 1st place rankings on Wii Party together.
- She was the last Mii to be added to Wii Sports Resort, with an internal ID of 099.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo