If you're looking for the Mii from the Wii U with the same name, go to Maria (Wii U/3DS).
|Favorite Color||Lime Green|
|Level||Tennis: 1800 or 1900 (PRO)
Basketball: 911 to 915
Table Tennis: 671 to 675
Cycling: 92nd out of 98
|CPU Rank||Standard Difficulty|
Maria is one of the best Miis in Wii Sports, showing some of the best skills.
She is also a top Pro in Baseball, being the 5th best player with a skill level of 1105 to 1313. She has a team of Helen, Steve, Pierre, Takumi, Shinnosuke, Hiroshi, Rin, and Emily. Maria plays on the Baseball teams of David, Miyu, Nick, and the Champion Sakura.
She doesn't compete in Boxing.
Maria's skill level dropped a bit in Wii Sports Resort, though she still has some good skills.
Maria is a Pro in Swordplay, with a skill level of 1016 to 1020.
In Table Tennis, she does good, her skill level is 671 to 675.
She is terrible at Cycling, however, being the 7th worst player coming in 92nd out of 98.
Armors Maria uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Bridge Reverse||Red Armor|
|Lighthouse Reverse||No Armor|
|Beach Reverse||Black Armor (Lanky)|
|Mountain Reverse||No Armor|
|Forest Reverse||No Armor|
|Ruins Reverse||Purple Armor Thin (Slim)|
|Waterfall Reverse||Purple Armor Thin (Lanky)|
|Cliffs Reverse||No Armor|
|Castle Reverse||Black Armor Small (Lanky)|
|Volcano Reverse||Gold Armor|
- She appears in Green Armor in stages 5, 7, and 8.
- She appears in Gold Armor in stages 4, 10, and 20.
- She appears in Red Armor in stage 11.
- She appears in Purple Armor in stages 8, 16, and 17. She wears the Thin variant in stages 16 and 17.
- She appears in Black Armor in stages 13 and 19. She wears the Lanky variant in stage 13, and the Thin variant in stage 19.
- Like most other Black Armored Miis in stage 13, she is very defensive and doesn't attack often.
- She is also one of only six Miis that wear Black Armor more than once.
- She is aggressive in stages 17 and 19.
In Wii Party, Maria is in Standard Difficulty.
- In Friend Connection, she and Shouta are in 8th place in Worst Pairs with 42 points (Sidekicks).
- In Balance Boat, she and Ai are in 4th place in Double Up Beginner with 16 Miis Balanced.
- In Sheep Crossing, she and Rainer are in 3rd place with 18 points.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: マリア (Maria)
Korean: 마리아 (Maria)
(Her Japanese and Korean names are identical to each other and her English name.)
- According to a file in the September 2020 leak about CPU Miis, Maria's nationality is North American.
- According to the Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort files, Maria's Internal ID is 036.
- According to the Wii Music files, Maria's Internal ID is 37.
- According to her data file in Wii Music, Maria's Mii ID is 80-4f-8c-11 and her console ID is c2-3d-21-af.
- According to her Mii ID, Maria was created on August 30, 2006 at 8:26:44 AM.
- Maria doesn’t compete in Boxing, however Internal files rank her as 43, so if she appeared in Boxing and those rankings were kept, she would have been the 5th best Mii who doesn’t compete in that sport.
- Maria is ambidextrous because she is left-handed in Tennis and Baseball batting, but is right-handed in Baseball throwing, Basketball, and Table Tennis.
- She appears on the Disc Channel screen for Wii Party, playing Lumber Whacks with a surprised expression.
- She appears to be playing the Solo role on the Disc Channel screen.
- In Wii Party, she appears in the Battle Mode rules.
- Across only the sports in Wii Sports that she plays, Maria has the highest Average Skill Level at [1453+].
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi