If you're looking for the Mii from Wii Sports Club, go to Maria (Wii U/3DS).
Not to be confused with Marie.
|Favorite Color||Lime Green|
|Level|| Tennis: 1800/1900 (PRO)
Table Tennis: 671-675
Cycling: 92nd out of 98
Maria is one of the best Miis, showing some of the best skills. She is at the 1800-1900 mark in Tennis (the 4th best player), and she often plays with Eva, but sometimes with Tatsuaki. She is also a Pro in Baseball and plays on the Champion's team, who is Sakura. She has a team of Helen, Steve, Pierre, Takumi, Shinnosuke, Hiroshi, Rin, and Emily. Maria plays on the Baseball teams of David, Miyu, Nick, and Sakura. Her skill level is between 1111-1307. She doesn't play Boxing.
Maria is the second Pro player in Swordplay, having a skill level of 1016-1020. She isn't a Pro in Basketball or Table Tennis but is good at both. In Basketball, she is near Pro Class, at 911-915 skill points, and her teammates are Saburo and Takumi. In Table Tennis, her skill level is 671-675. She is the seventh-worst at Cycling, coming 92nd out of 98.
Armors Maria uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Bridge Reverse||Red Armor|
|Lighthouse Reverse||No Armor|
|Beach Reverse||Black Armor (Lanky)|
|Mountain Reverse||No Armor|
|Forest Reverse||No Armor|
|Ruins Reverse||Purple Armor Thin (Slim)|
|Waterfall Reverse||Purple Armor Thin (Lanky)|
|Cliffs Reverse||No Armor|
|Castle Reverse||Black Armor Small (Lanky)|
|Volcano Reverse||Gold Armor|
In Wii Party, Maria is a Standard Mii.
- In Friend Connection, her and Shouta are in 8th place in Worst Pairs with 42 points (Sidekicks).
- In Balance Boat, her and Ai are in 4th place in Double Up Beginner with 16 Miis Balanced.
- In Sheep Crossing, her and Rainer are in 3rd place with 18 points.
Names in Other Languages
Korean: 마리아 (Malia)
- Maria is one of the Miis that wear Black Armor in level 13 of Swordplay Showdown, along with the Boss, Marisa. She is also one of the Miis that wear Black Armor in level 19 of Swordplay Showdown, along with the Boss, Yoko. She is very defensive in level 13, and both aggressive and defensive in level 19.
- She appears in every armor in Swordplay Showdown.
- Maria is one of only six Miis that wear Black Armor more than once.
- Along with Tatsuaki, Maria is the best female in Tennis outside Elisa's team.
- She is the best Pro baseball player to be a pro in Tennis.
- She is one of the two Miis that uses purple armor thin on stage 17, the other being Jackie and they both are very defensive and strike often.
- Maria appears in 11 Swordplay Showdown Stages. She appears in stages 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 16, 17, 19, and 20.
- Maria is ambidextrous because she is left-handed in Tennis and Baseball Batting, but is right-handed in Baseball throwing and Table Tennis.
- Maria is the best opponent in Baseball to be ambidextrous between throwing and batting.
- Her skill level is always above 650.
- Maria is the second best female CPU to debut in Wii Sports.
- She plays with Takumi in Baseball and Basketball.
- She is the best Mii to not play boxing
- She is one of the few Miis to not have a Wii Music artwork.
- She appears on the Disc Channel screen for Wii Party, playing Lumber Whacks.
- She appears in the Battle minigame mode rules.
- She is the best female Mii to debut in Wii Sports by Average Skill Level.
- Across only the sports in Wii Sports that she plays, Maria has the highest Average Skill Level at a staggering [1456+].
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi